M Hoteles Concepto
US$142
US$137
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbed was comfortablequiet streetone nightshort walkjunior suiteother hotelshistoric centerboutique hotelstay there againfew blocksfridgewifiheartplaza
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant for a late breakfast and can definitely say we will not be going back any time soon are food was cold and for such a high standard of hotel I thought it might have been a hot hotter (as A chef myself I never let food stay on the pass that long) and to top off a bad visit when we payed the bill the waiter bought back are change When we put are tip in the folder the waiter had the cheek to as us for a bigger tip Now I have been to many places in the world and have never never been asked to give a bigger tip the waiter had a cheek and on the attitude we will never be going back to this restaurant Fellow TripAdvisors in the world only give what you want as A tip Bye bye where everyou go in the world have a safe trip

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Excelente! This was a wonderful hotel with fabulous service. I highly recommend it and would be happy to stay there again. Great breakfast. Quiet hotel room. Great value. Only a 5 minute walk to the center square, but so much quieter. Really pleased with our entire stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Jorge V, Director General at M Hoteles Concepto, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

We appreciate your comments. Be assured that we will take them into account. It is very important for us to know that our customers have the best, which will always be a motivator to keep improving.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

This intimate boutique B & B is fantastic. The rooms are unique and very comfortable with a great shower, as well as a terrific bed. The breakfast in the morning is fresh and sufficient. The service is warm, friendly and professional. Thank you so much for your outstanding hospitality and making our Morelia experience that much more enjoyable. We will be back and recommend!

Room Tip: Each room is unique. I would definitely book a mini suite oo junior suite for the extra space. The price value ratio is exceptional.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Jorge V, Director General at M Hoteles Concepto, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I had a great room, but I think it's the only great room out of 6 or 7. I had a junior suite, room #6 which had windows on street with soundproof windows. Half the rooms are on the ground floor, and the others upstairs seem to be dark and claustrophobic based on what a fellow guest told me. Good location in a residential area a short walk (about 5 minutes) from the heart of the historic center.

Lighting in room's living room inadequate at night. Breakfast was dreadful; a few slices of fruit and a small mess of scrambled eggs. My room was great, but that's the exception; most rooms have poor or no windows.

Room Tip: My sense that the only good room is junior suite #6.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Jorge V, Director General at M Hoteles Concepto, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Director General

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I enjoyed everything about my stay at M Hotel. The bed was comfortable the room I stayed in was beautifully decorated and everything was impeccably clean. Great location and wonderful staff. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I enjoyed their waterfall, I like smoothing noises when going to bed. I would suggest they leave it on at night.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business