“Bad Customer Service!”
Review of Real Inn Morelia

Real Inn Morelia
Ranked #55 of 67 Hotels in Morelia
Reviewed 30 July 2016

So I stayed in this hotel this past weekend...Its a nice hotel, placed in one of the most exclusive malls in Morelia, with a gorgeous view, and it was just in front of the venue where my friend´s graduation was.
The room was nice, bussines hotel type, great for us.... The distribution is funny...The toilet and the shower arent together, so our friend thatt stayed in another room, couldnt find the toilet ahahaha..
The walls are like paper. You can hear EVERYTHING. And the maid knocks on the door at 8:30 to ask if you want room services...(she woke us up...we wanted to REST).
And the customer service was horrible...people are not happy of working there....They werent nice...they were indiferent..
I would love to have chats with everyone if I worked at a hotel.
I forgot my wallet, but I noticed the day I lef (saturday)....They sent it to me, but they were INDIFERENT. Triangulating, being ignored....I just got it today (one week later)...I was OVERCHARGED FOR THE SERVICE...
The infrastructure of the hotel is great, loved it...But I do like being treated well...Im a nice person, so I dont like being treated with indiference, with faces, or with a bad humour.
Hope they do correct that...Otherwise, its a great hotel.

Room Tip: ask for the view of Morelia
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Agentcow
Veronica O, Director General at Real Inn Morelia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Dear guest,
Hoping you are doing well, I am very sorry to see our service was not what you expected. I want to assure you we will be working on the issues you mention on your TRIP ADVISOR opinion. I want to also be sure the items you forgot were sent to you.
I thank you for the time you took in leaving your opinon and hope you can reconsider staying again in our hotel
Best Regards

Ricardo Muñoz
rmunoz@hotelesrealinn.com

Reviewed 17 November 2015

The hotel is far from downtown. To go downtown taxis charge $80-100 pesos per way.
The service was poor and the rooms are small and has a very bad layout (separate shower / wc two different doors, so after taking a shower you don´t have a dry place to dress.
The room was very noice, you can hear the full conversación of your neighbors, and hallway.
The best was that the bufete brakefast was icluded on the room. Good food and the waiters give us a prety nice service, not the housekeeping, they forgot to provide toilet papper and towels.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with one door bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2015

The room was not given to us until we waited for a good hour. Personnel attention is a concern. They are often rude and make excuses that set the fault on the customer when really there is a REALLY BAD administration. The room had no toiletries or enough towels. They promised to bring some up and never happened. For the price I'm sure we could've found a better place.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel. Seriously.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2015

It's conveniently located if you want to be really far away from Morelia's City center, right at the Altozano project which is really nice. As I arrived I went to the room to discover all the cleaning products scattered around the room, the person before me didn't bother to flush the toilet leaving a big surprise behind for me to find. Gross! The bath tub had missing tiles, the shower had a wooden floor and some of the wood was rotting already. I booked two rooms to help a friend, at the end of our stay he wanted to pay with American Express, their Amex Mechine didn't work so they took the liberty to charge my friend's stay on my credit card. Thank you very much, idiots! Last but not least; the food in the state of Michoacan is delicious, why this hotel's restaurant looks like a scandinavian hospital serving scandinavian hospital food? It's beyond me.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

The hotel is located next to the newest mall in the city which is convenient if you are looking to do some shopping in Morelia. The interior design and view is really nice. However rooms are reduced and one thing I didn't like about the distribution is the fact that the toilets are separated from the showers, both in a totally white room with no decoration at all. The shower is actually really weird: you open wood door and you see a walk-in closet-like room and that's the shower. You have to be careful to not let the water go out and get the room soaked. Also the toilet has no air-extractor and the sink is facing the bed next to the television. The location is not recommend for tourists since it's like 20 minutes away from any touristic attraction. Everything else is acceptable.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family