All reviews bull ring beautiful hotel walking distance from downtown unique experience salvatore ferragamo spaghetti luxury hotel perfect stay valet parking rooms are big balcony overlooking quesadilla the ground floor business trip bullring aqueduct arena
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

One of the best places I’ve stayed while in Zacatecas. The service and hospitality were well worth the price and the location is perfect. Attention to detail is something I appreciate and they have made every effort to show they care about guests.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
GMZACATECAS, Director de Recepción at Quinta Real Zacatecas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

We appreciate the time it took to fill our satisfaction questionnaire ; we are pleased to have achieved the goal of service during your stay.Quinta Real Zacatecas our philosophy is to make every stay unforgettable and thanks to your comments as we do every day. We love that in your next visit to Zacatecas give us the opportunity to be your host again. With great pleasure.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The hotel is really nice and ist really close to Zacatecas Centre. Rooms are quite big and with nice view to plaza de Toros. Service is very good, and arrival with a champagne glass is always a nice touch. You can park your car just outside the hotel, that save you extra bucks from the Valet Parking.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I must say this, we stayed in the Gran class room. I do not know how other rooms are, or if that service class made a difference. But, I can tell from my experience that it was not a special factor and they would try to provide the same level of excellent service for all classes. They try to make everything perfect. Not good, not nice, perfect. This stay made me change my mind, and I will stay in Quinta Real whenever I have a chance.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ALFREDOZAC, Gerente de Servicio al Huesped at Quinta Real Zacatecas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

With great pleasure.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The toilets don’t have water pressure, the room carpets smell musty and look disgusting.
When I asked the front desk to change me to another room, they declined my request, without even trying. This is by no means a luxury hotel.
Totally dissatisfied with their customer service.
Difficult access to the rooms - only one elevator for the whole hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank waleskap108
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Yes, it's pricier than other options in Zacatecas. But we'll worth it, especially if you've been on a road trip of more budget hotels like we were. We'll trained staff. Quinta Real rarely disappoints. Easy walk to centro.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ALFREDOZAC, Director General at Quinta Real Zacatecas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

We are pleased to have achieved the goal of service during your stay .
With great pleasure.