Tecadra Hotel(Voluntari)
Hotel Aristocrat(Voluntari)
Hotel Floria(Voluntari)
All reviewsbaneasa shoppingnice hotelelevatortransitbucharest
Reviewed 30 March 2016

We stayed in this hotel one night, I was very satisfied with hotel room and quiet location ... in 5 minutes you can be at the airport or shopping centers in the area, so it is very close to the ring the capital. We recommend with confidence !!!

Room Tip: accessibility, good price,
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

The worst experience ever!!!! The staff is not welcoming, all the rooms smell of tigarette smoke, i know because i changed a few hoping to find one that doesnt smell, the sheets are old and not ironed, bathroom small and dirty. Breakfast is a waste of money, all you receive is a plate like the one in the pic, low quality products i did not had the courage to eat. Do not reccomend at all!!!!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank MommyRuru
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Clean, cosy, silent rooms.
Hospitable staff. When i asked for an iron, house-keeping helped me with ironing my shirt. Appreciated.
Dont imagine a big hotel, this one is more like a pension but comfy.
Free wi-fi
Location is not central at all however it has very easy access to the airport and Baneasa shopping center.
5 euro cab distance to the center. Free parking in front of the hotel.
Breakfast, not rich but sufficient for the money paid.
There is no elevator, this is a problem.
If you are travelling by car and all you need is a clean, comfortable space, this one is a good option. Keeping in mind the location.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2015

The room it s ok,clean and is a nice hotel for one night, near the airoport. The staff was very nice and helpful .I recommend the hotel for people in transit. I recommend changing the bed mattresses and pillows.l

Room Tip: If the mattress is ok, and the room is ok
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2014

I stayed at Ancor Hotel with my family. We met in Bucharest between planes, and we chose a location close to the airport, but also to Baneasa Shopping City, where we could find restaurants and shops. We found the location pretty easy, as we had guidance from the lady at the reception. We were given the rooms next to each other. We had a double room for our parents, and an apartment for me, my husband and my sister. The apartment had a nice, big living room where we stayed till late at night telling stories. The rooms were clean and very warm, as it was cold outside. The free breakfast was nice, being able to have a good cup of coffee before leaving.
The only thing we did't like, was the double bed from the apartment, which was very hard.
Overall, it was a nice stay for a decent price. Would stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family