“Beautiful”
Review of Villa Acquaviva

Villa Acquaviva
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Montemerano
Reviewed 9 September 2017

A beautifully set villa in Tuscan hills – complete with an impressive restaurant serving dinner, a swimming pool and deck chairs around the property. The place is surrounded by vineyards and wine is of great quality – available to try by the glass. A complementary bottle of house white on arrival is a nice touch. Rooms / bathrooms are comfortable and functional, although with a slight smell to them.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
VillaAcquaviva, Proprietario at Villa Acquaviva, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Dear Mr. Alexander P
thank you so much for the review.
I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay in Villa Acquaviva.

hope to see you again soon

regards

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We loved staying here, the utter charm of the Place, the quality and ambience of the house, the gardens and the pool was truky esquisite. We had a great wine tasting as well, and a tour of the wine cellar. This was a romantic trip for us, and it is Perfect as such, and not very suitable for bringing kids. The Level of service was great, the owner told us the history of the Place, and we felt very welcome, and will definetly Return!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
VillaAcquaviva, Proprietario at Villa Acquaviva, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Colargolgirl,
thank you so much for your beautiful review.

Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I spent four days tat Villa Acquaviva as a solo traveler....not always such an easy thing in such a romantic place. I cannot tell you how lovely it is. Fabrizio and his family and staff are wonderful. Very kind, very helpful....and very patient. My Italian is not good, and they made every effort to help me. On my first night there, I was reluctant to go driving after dark to find a restaurant.....it was a holiday weekend, and many places were closed that were within walking distance. Christina made me a beautiful meal of ham and cheese and bread, with the delicious red wine that is produced at Acquaviva. Breakfasts were lovely, and it was a great place to "center" myself as I explored the area. And finally, let me say this, I had dinner on New Year's Eve, prepared by Fabrizio's mother....it is by far the BEST meal that I have had in Italy....and I have been here for two months! Amazing. I will come back again. I look forward to it.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank susantJ3172BY
VillaAcquaviva, Proprietario at Villa Acquaviva, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Dear Mrs. SusantJ
thank you so much for your wonderful review.
I'm so happy that you enjoyed Villa Acquaviva and the welcome of my family.
It's so beautiful to share our home with guest/friend like you

hope to see you again and enjoy your back at home

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Me and my wife celebrated our wedding at Villa Acquaviva with ~75 guest (where some slept in the hotel across the street).

The service, food and the place itself was A+. Fabrizio and his family did everything to make this celebration special for us and was very helpfull.

We had the ceremony in the lovely garden.

Its a fantastic venue to visit for the wines and food but thought I would add how great they was with our wedding.

- Andreas

Room Tip: The rooms in the main building with terraces are very good. Both the view and the rooms. Think the n...
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Andreas T
VillaAcquaviva, Proprietario at Villa Acquaviva, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Dear Andreas,
it was a great honor to have you and your wife here for a so important event of your life.

Thank you to choice Villa Acquaviva for your wedding and to share all the emotions of 3 amazing days with us

hope to see you soon

best regards

Reviewed 29 June 2016

As we were the only guests (lucky us) we enjoyed immensely being two nights in this beautiful domain. Everything was of the outmost satisfaction. Early morning walks around the property resulted in a garden paradise with cornucopia of every kind of fruit. A lovely pool all for us, beautiful gardens surrounded by vineyards. We didn't try the restaurant intending to come back for a new stay. Eveything is of very good taste, the wide, airy rececption, the Breakfast room, the bedroom. The bathroom is in need of some renovation to be true but the rest all spells beauty, tranquillity and relax..
The owner, Serafino took us for a tour of the winery that is really well built and new.
This property produces some very good wines that we bought on premises with a ten percent discount and the one, the Chardonnay, we have already tasted is very, very nice. A big plus and prize goes to Arturo, the owner's dog whose simpaty and calorous friendship greeted our stay. Definetely a superior accomodation in style. Recommended.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank giorgiom60
VillaAcquaviva, Proprietario at Villa Acquaviva, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

thank you so much for your wonderful review.
I'm so happy to read you satisfation about your stay at Villa Acquaviva.

Enjoy the wine and if you are going to finish, call us we will bring some more ^_^

Some thanks also from Arturo for cuddling

hope to see you soon

best regards

Fabrizio D'Ascenzi

Also consider these accommodations in or near Montemerano
1.8 km away
5.9 km away
Bagno Santo Hotel
Bagno Santo Hotel
#5 of 5 in Saturnia

Been to Villa Acquaviva? Share your experiences!