“Very tasty and great service!”
Review of La Bruja Chupadora

La Bruja Chupadora
Reviewed 14 October 2021

We had a dinner here and very liked this place, the food was excellent - Moroccan goat, meat tacos, octopus.
Daniel offered us a great service!
Would love to come back

Date of visit: October 2021
Cana Y Punto, Agencia/asesor at La Bruja Chupadora, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2021

Thanks for sharing! come back for more!! ;)

Write a reviewReviews (316)

Reviewed 5 October 2021

We had burgers. We got different burgers, both were very good. One tip I would say is if you order medium make sure you clarify how much pink. Ours were medium rare, not medium but still good. It just makes me nervous eating rare food here. Tks

Date of visit: October 2021
1  Thank MaryB526

Thais for sharing your experience and thanks for the tips, come back soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2021

If you’re vacationing and looking for a great meal, check this place out. I'm blown away.
The whole place is beautifully decorated and clean, also felt very safe.
Everything about it was fantastic, truly. The service was top notch and the food was delicious. I will definitely be back during next trip.

Thank you for a great experience Manuel!

Date of visit: August 2021

thanks for sharing!

Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

My waiter was Kirby and he was PHENOMENAL! Very attentive and very friendly. He treated me and my wife with a lot of kindne

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank Wander06083722778

We are glad you enjoyed your experience here, come back soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2021

My husband (Marc) and I visited this restaurant on our last day in the Bavaro area and the service and food was excellent…we visited several other restaurants around the area and this is hands down the best we have been to. Our server was Kirby and he was very attentive, respectful and helpful. The owner Manuel was keeping a watchful eye on everything. I can’t say enough how much we enjoyed coming here. You won’t regret it!

Date of visit: September 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience! come back soon.