“Delicious and relaxing Italian evening!”
Review of Beccofino

Beccofino
Ranked #29 of 120 Restaurants in Ixtapa
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Liked the reviews so headed to the Ixtapa marina to experience (despite the map showing the restaurant inland in ZIH - fix that!)

It was a wonderful Italian experience on a platform over the water. Entrees 200 to 400 pesos - US$65 for two but we didn’t drink much. Had the sea bass, fresh pasta, salad, pinot grigio, flan, coffee … it was excellent and not crowded. I think they have relied on the sport fishing crowd and it is down this year.

It was a respite from colorful Mexico - international yacht marinas have a feel all of their own. This was delicious food at a very reasonable price.

If they could dim the lighting it would be romantic but otherwise perfect.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

One of our favourite places to have dinner in Ixtapa. The food and service is very good with decent prices as well as being on a covered floating dock in the marina so the views are nice too.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

My wife and I went to Beccofino on our last night of our 9 days in Zijuatenajo and Ixtapa. We have enjoyed the sun, water and activities but good food has been scarce. Thankfully, Beccofino was a welcome dining experience. We split the tasty eggplant appetizer. My wife had the house made fusilli pasta and she raved about the taste of the pasta and homemade tomato sauce. I had the mixed grilled seafood (I opted for additional shrimp instead of the octopus.) The shrimp and mahi mahi were flavorful and moist. The marina setting was pleasantly quiet. Flan and decaf coffee rounded off the meal nicely. If you are not at an all inclusive or are sick of the buffet at the one you are at in Ixtapa, Beccofino is worthy of an outing.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Offering a variation of Italian dining with seafood. Staff very good, food better than average, location at the Marina

Reviewed 22 January 2017

The house specialty of Home made pasta is excellent, the appetizers of tuna carpaccio and caprese salad were perfectly prepared and delicious, the tiramisu exceptional and the service was perfect.Actually the entire experience was well above our expectations My wife and I are foodies and we will return and definitely recommend it to others.