All reviews rooms are spacious nice hotel breakfast was excellent the executive lounge concierge service large shower front desk in town pool area business center happy hour place to stay across the street walmart lobby mexico gallerias
Reviewed 4 November 2014

This was my 3rd time staying at this property.

CONS-Small rooms, no handicap accessible rooms, small elevator. Pool is not heated-poor sunlight in pool area (which is odd, as Hermosillo has Phoenix like weather).

PROS-Central location; building is impeccable, they really do a good job in keeping common areas/lanscape clean and well maintained. The staff is always friendly/helpful. Lucerna Select level (5th floor) has a really good daily continental breakfast/evening snacks drinks. Excellent GYM. Fast Wi Fi (always working).

Stayed 5 nights at Lucerna Hermosillo this past October and all I can say is I continue to be impressed by the building/facilities, service and comfort. The staff always go out their way to accomodate your needs in a timely fashion (any calls to front desk-whether for toothpaste/maintenance/extra towels or sheets, someone would be up to my room within 2-3 minutes with everything I would request). I usually stay in Hilton properties (Homewood Suites/Hampton Inn) and have done various Disney Cruises and have stayed in Disnet Resorts many times and I can safely say that the service/friendliness of the staff at Lucerna Hermosill is up to par to these places.

Will definitely keep coming back to Lucerna Hermosillo.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2014

As part of another business trip I went to Hermosillo in Sonora Mexico, because some time has passed by since my last visit (6 years ago), I accepted our host recommendations and reserved in the Hotel Lucerna; that was a right decision; it is a very nice, modern Hotel, with clean and very comfortable facilities; even when it is located in a business area, and attends a lot of business men, it also has a a family oriented staff, this, because since you arrive they make all the efforts to make you feel at home. You forgot anything, do not worry the Hotel staff is going to take care of you, really a great service.

Regarding the facilities, extremely clean and comfortable, the swimming pool, the gardens and all business services are great.

I am planning to return just to spend some time off at the Lucerna.

Room Tip: i was pretty close to the elevator and even so, the room was very quiet and comfortable, the ones at the interior side have a beautiful view of the gardens and swimming pools; very nice especially at night.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ricardo d
Reviewed 28 September 2014

This hotel proved to exceed my expectations. The location is good. Urban Hermosillo is not really that big so you can move from one place to another easily in a cap. Now if you are in town for business and only want to walk you should check the exact location. This hotel is very nice and with excellent services. I always check the mattress and they had some very comfortable one. The architecture is classic modern elegant. I would stay again at the hotel. The hotel did offer free Wi-Fi and it was a good signal.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mario O
Reviewed 17 September 2014 via mobile

A friend and I stayed in Lucerna mid - September and even though we had never stayed anywhere else in Hermosillo; we won't have to look anywhere else. Hotel Lucerna will definitely be our go-to place if we're ever back in Hermosillo! We we're greated right away in the entrance where Cesar helped us with our luggage and after checking in took them to our room. A man who knows hospitality; Cesar was so helpful during our entire stay. Also, the feature that's in the elevator is great. A whole other level of safety. Our room was spacious and very clean. The beds, as well, we're exceptional, they provide a great night of sleep. The only thing where I can say we didn't have an excellent experience was in the restaurant. The food was nice, however our waiter was quite rude and the restaurant staff, in general, was not very nice. That being said, I will still not be reluctant to stay at this location the next time I'm in the area.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I recently had to take a family emergency down to Hermosillo Mexico ans stayed at the Hotel Lucerna. The staff was very kind and accommodating and the grounds are very clean. It is a small Hotel, but it is quaint and quiet. I highly recommend anyone coming to Hermosillo to stay at Lucerna. The food is also pretty good and the pool, although it is small, is very clean.

Room Tip: All the rooms were pretty nice from what I saw. I had no complaints.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo