All reviewsrooms are spaciousnice hotelbreakfast was excellentthe executive loungeconcierge servicelarge showerfront deskin townpool areabusiness centerhappy hourplace to staygood sizehampton innacross the streetwalmartlobby
Reviewed 3 December 2014

I always stay here when I come in to town. The rooms are spacious. Aquaduct Bar is the best, Alex the bartender is always smiling, the bartenders are big sports fans (especially baseball) so they always have the games on, which I love. Their workout facility is well equipped and always clean. I also recommend their steaks!!!!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tanya J
Reviewed 15 November 2014

This is a beautiful hotel centrally located -- it is within walking distance of the cathedral area and a new shopping mall with a cinema. The lobby is understated and elegant; the rooms are spacious and well appointed; the staff is friendly and accommodating; the restaurant is quite good. The gym is --- adequate. I very much enjoyed my stay here and would definitely return!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2014 via mobile

This hotel is great. My coworker and I stay here every time we visit our clients in Hermosillo. It's close to everywhere, the service is excellent and the conditions are great. Beds are comfy, rooms are spacious, showers are awesome. They also have a lovely jacuzzi outside in case you need to unwind after a day of meetings.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2014

this is a nice hotel,the lobby is small, very modern, nice restaurant, nice rooms, beds are very comfortable, nice lightning, ,although the bathrooms needs to be cleaned better, If you do need a special handicap room just request it, it is great!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2014

This was my 3rd time staying at this property.

CONS-Small rooms, no handicap accessible rooms, small elevator. Pool is not heated-poor sunlight in pool area (which is odd, as Hermosillo has Phoenix like weather).

PROS-Central location; building is impeccable, they really do a good job in keeping common areas/lanscape clean and well maintained. The staff is always friendly/helpful. Lucerna Select level (5th floor) has a really good daily continental breakfast/evening snacks drinks. Excellent GYM. Fast Wi Fi (always working).

Stayed 5 nights at Lucerna Hermosillo this past October and all I can say is I continue to be impressed by the building/facilities, service and comfort. The staff always go out their way to accomodate your needs in a timely fashion (any calls to front desk-whether for toothpaste/maintenance/extra towels or sheets, someone would be up to my room within 2-3 minutes with everything I would request). I usually stay in Hilton properties (Homewood Suites/Hampton Inn) and have done various Disney Cruises and have stayed in Disnet Resorts many times and I can safely say that the service/friendliness of the staff at Lucerna Hermosill is up to par to these places.

Will definitely keep coming back to Lucerna Hermosillo.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family