US$60
Hampton.com
US$64
Hotel Ibis Hermosillo(Hermosillo)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$38
US$42
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

Hotel San Sebastian(Hermosillo)
US$46
US$42
Fiesta Inn Hermosillo(Hermosillo)
US$57
US$47
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$69
US$66
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Hotel Royal Palace(Hermosillo)
US$58
US$52
US$68
All reviewsrooms are spaciousnice hotelbreakfast was excellentthe executive loungeconcierge servicelarge showerfront deskpool areain townbusiness centerhappy hourplace to staygood sizehampton innacross the streetwalmartlobby
Reviewed 19 January 2016

Well located, in the center of hermosillo, not far from good restaurants.
Good service and breakfast buffet.
Room are ok, with tv, wifi, air conditioner and king size bed, but old style.
Fitness center is well equipped.
More expensive than other hotels of the same category

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2016

The hotel was conveniently located, the room was clean and well appointed, and the pool was beautiful. The breakfast was amazing and had lots of choices and would be one hotel where I would stay for dinner. The front desk was very helpful in terms of places to visit and dine. Overall a great stay and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2015

I was in Hermosillo to take care of personal business, hotel is located right by Palacio de Gobierno which was very convenient for me. The room was spotless, with nice views to the City.
The food in the restaurant was delicious. The service from each person I had to deal with was excellent. Nice pool. I will definitely return here.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2015

I stayed a few nights at the Lucerna in Hermosillo, Mexico. My room was excellent except it had two double beds and not one Queen or King bed. I am a huge guy and really need the Queen at least.

Breakfast was excellent and the food was of great variety for all tastes. However, the coffee was bit rough and not that high quality.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Maritza M, Gerente at Hotel Lucerna Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2015

Thank you very much for your feedback about your feelings during your stay in our hotel.
This information help us to improve our service and take care of those detalis that makes to our guest feel in home.

We are really sorry for not having available a room with King size bed during your stay, please accept our apologies or this inconvenience,

About the coffee, we are checking to see that could have happened and avoid that happen again
We hope to see you soon back as our guest
Norma Felix- General Manager

Reviewed 24 June 2015

As mentioned by others, the hotel is clean, the staff is attentive, and the breakfast was great.

A clean room is a big deal for me, and the Lucerna room was spotless. The bathroom was well equipped with those items everyone always forgets and there were plenty of towels (oddly, though, no rack at the sink to hang a handtowel?).

Check-in was easy (it was just me) and upon check-out the bill was right, so no issues there. The front desk staff was polite and even though my Spanish is more than sufficient switched to (fluent) English right away.

The breakfast buffet was expansive, and tasty. Fresh fruit, breads of all sorts, traditional Mexican breakfast items (beans, meat, chiliquiles!), various fresh fruit juices, and an egg station. Good to go in all respects.

I'd stay here again next time I'm in Hermosillo. No need to look anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Maritza M, Gerente at Hotel Lucerna Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2015

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Lucerna Tijuana Hotel. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Sincerely