US$64
US$84
Courtyard
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$60
US$39
  • Breakfast included
US$45
US$41
Entre Patios Hotel Boutique(Leon)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$41
All reviewsbeautiful hotelsports barclub levelpresidential suitelate flightabundant breakfastexcelent servicefiesta americanastaff was very friendly and helpfulhotel reviewa great place to staynice barfavorite hotelbusiness centerbusiness triplots of restaurantsrooms are clean
Reviewed 31 October 2017

This hotel really was excellent value for money; the rooms were clean and tidy, the breakfast choice is mindbogglingly large (something for everyone) and most importantly it was surprisingly quiet, relaxing and tranquil given its location near the center of a very busy large city. Local amenities are easily within walking distance should you fancy going out.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

One of the best hotels I have ever been to. The only thing I consider wasnt good si that there as no water presure un the bathroom.

I am hoping to come back, and will certainly recomend your hotel to my friends and family.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I always stay here on my business trips. This time bathroom floor was very dirty throughout my stay. I actually cleaned myself with water/soap and towel. Always enjoy my stay here and will do so again.

thanks.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

I have stayed at this hotel every time I have traveled to Leon. I always feel very safe. I have had the breakfast and it is amazing. It's always so clean and tidy. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. I am glad my company puts me up st the Hosston.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HS HOTSSON L, Director General at HS HOTSSON Hotel Leon, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you very much for your feed back. It was a pleasure for us to have stayed like our guest. We waiting for you in that your home from away!!

Best Regards!!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

The behavior and service of one of the reception girl was so bad and terrible.
She looked like tired, sighed, reluctant to attend us.
On top of that, my colleague was given an ocupied room by mistake.
I thought that Hotsson was one of the best hotel in Leon, its better to fire this kind of personnel in order not to affect the reputation.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you had during your stay. I assure you that we will work more with our front desk team so that this type of situation will not happen again. We wait for you back in that your home from away!!

Best regards!