All reviewsbeautiful hotelsports barclub levellate flightabundant breakfasthotel reviewa great place to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulnice barfavorite hotelpool arealots of restaurantsrooms are cleanexcellent staybusiness tripfloorlounge
Reviewed 7 November 2017

The Hotsson in Leon was a pleasant surprise. We were met at the door and easily into our room in under 10 minuets. The food in 2 restaurants was excellent and all services are available right in the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2017

It was one of the best Services I had in Hotels on Business travels. On my next journey to Leon I will be at Hotsson again. Breakfast was one of the best. Staff is very friendly and the room sevice was very very good

Reviewed 31 October 2017

This hotel really was excellent value for money; the rooms were clean and tidy, the breakfast choice is mindbogglingly large (something for everyone) and most importantly it was surprisingly quiet, relaxing and tranquil given its location near the center of a very busy large city. Local amenities are easily within walking distance should you fancy going out.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

One of the best hotels I have ever been to. The only thing I consider wasnt good si that there as no water presure un the bathroom.

I am hoping to come back, and will certainly recomend your hotel to my friends and family.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I always stay here on my business trips. This time bathroom floor was very dirty throughout my stay. I actually cleaned myself with water/soap and towel. Always enjoy my stay here and will do so again.

thanks.