Araiza Mexicali(Mexicali)
US$50
US$75
All reviewslimpioborderinnsnoscomfortamenitiesmexico
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Well located hotel, food is good and staff is well trained. Is very close to the border and industrial zone. Is a safe place and rest quality is acceptable. Around there are several restaurante options.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
FINNMEXGTE, Director General at Fiesta Inn Mexicali, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Thanks a lot for your valuable opinion and we´re glad that you were satisfied with all the services that we brought you.

We hope to see you back soon, at this your house at Mexicali

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Hotel was inexpensive. For 50 a night not a bad deal but don't expect anything great. I requested a mini refrigerator / freezer beforehand so I could keep a couple of ice bags after a little cosmetic surgery. Got to the hotel and nothing in my room. Contacted the front desk and they said they'd find one. I never heard back so finally gave up. Dead bolt on the door was broken and nothing to hang outside your door for do not disturb. About 6pm housecleaning just walked into the room. I yelled please go away. The rooms were clean and the hotel was in a good location were the couple of positives.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
FINNMEXGTE, Director General at Fiesta Inn Mexicali, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Please accept my apology, I´m really sorry for the bad experience that you received, count with my compromise and from all the staff to work in each of the issues that you kindly expressed us, thanks for these, and we hope you can give us the opportunity to serve you back soon.

We wish you a very happy and blessed 2016,

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Clean comfortable rooms and friendly staff. A great value for the price. Booked a second night on the spot.. It is centrally located, business-style hotel with restaurant, bar, and plenty of parking. A++++

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 787pabloo
FINNMEXGTE, Director General at Fiesta Inn Mexicali, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

Thank you for the opportunity in serving you as our guest, we are glad you were satisfied with our service, we hope to see you back soon,

Happy New Year and blessings from your friends at Fiesta Inn Mexicali

Fiesta Inn Mexiclali

Reviewed 6 December 2015

left at 9 am came back at 2 pm and room hadnt been done. wifi was horrible. will never come back! paid 20 bucks for 2 soft drinks and a mineral water.. really should have gone to a oxxo and got that for 3 bucks

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
FINNMEXGTE, Director General at Fiesta Inn Mexicali, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

I´m Really sorry for the inconveniences, count on my compromise in following up each of the issues that you told us.

We hope that you give us the opportunity in serving you in a near future.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

The staff were helpful at all times, but I have to say the best were at the cafeteria. Guadalupe made sure that my daughters had anything they needed and at the same time she also took care of my wife and I.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks a lot for the opportunity that you gave us in serving you and your family, it was a pleasure having you as our Guests, and we hope to see you back soon.

Best Regards,