See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

The hotel is ok. You get what you pay fot a night.
You can park your car in front of your room.
Rooms are a little bit old but are ok, rooms are comfortable and clean.
If you are into bussiness wifi signal was very poor. I had to go to the restaurant wich have very good food and service

Stayed: March 2015
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I stayed at Siesta Real on July 7, 2013. I got there around 6 or 7 am, ask the front desk clerk about price for room and about pool rules. The clerk (male) gave me the price for room and the options. I wanted the basic room, with the price that they were promoting outside the hotel. He said the basic room was not available and gave me the other two options(prices), and told me that if I wanted, I could wait for an available basic room, once other guests check out of room. Also I ask the rules for the pool area. I left to have breakfast while making time for one of the rooms to became available. When I came back, there was a different clerk in her thirties, dark skin, long black hair, ugly. As soon as I walk in to the front desk area, I notice her attitude, she was definitely rude and not polite. I want it to register/pay for the room, and she charged a much higher price than the other clerk, plus I was getting a room with 2 beds, so that our friend and his wife could used the pool later in the day, but the clerk said that the room with 2 beds was only for 2 adults, which is ridiculous. You get a room with 2 beds, you should be able to have 4 people in the room. She said that our 2 friends were only going to be allowed if they paid extra per person. My point is that she was obviously making those rules up, just to be a bitc***. I asked to speak with a manager, and she called another front desk girl, she was no manager. It was obvious, they were both at the same level of authority and help each other out. Also, they had no towels at the pool area, and when I went I call the desk, she said to go pick towels at front desk, and leave my ID, which was rude. I went anyways to front desk and she was having a personal conversation over the phone, and made me wait for her to finish it. Only to tell me that she was out of towels. I got even more upset, she said, "I will send two towels to you room once I have them" which never happen. This one, had short hair in her thirties. The only nice people was the maintenance and the male front desk. Terrible customer service, I am defiantly not staying there again, and will not recommended to friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lizeth789
Reviewed 13 March 2012

BAD CHOICE. DO NOT RENT. I arrived to Hotel Siesta around 3:30am. I was greeted by Manuel Beltran and I asked for information about prices and room choices. Apparently there where only two options for only two rooms left. The major difference was one room has a King size bed (Executive room) and the other room a two full size bed (in the old part of hotel). I choose the King size bed. “Executive Room” ($80.00dlls) in the “New Section” of the hotel. I paid with my American Express.
When I got to the room (301) to my surprise it was a two beds room, it was filthy and looked old. I called the front desk to clarify about the “mistake”, instead Manuel Beltran l rise hell by telling me to go to the front desk. Instead of apologizing or try clarifying the issue he asked me to go back to the front desk to cancel the room. When I got back he already had cancel my room, with out explanation. I was practically asked to leave by this guy Manuel Beltran who do not know or have any knowledge about customer Service. Friends of Trip Advisor remember this is Mexico the land of the tricks, the outlaw, corruption, etc. This guy did not care whatsoever he probably felt a Joy of accomplishment asking me to leave. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO RENT AT THIS PLACE.

Room Tip: When traveling to Mexico always verify and ask lots of questions about your reservation or the room in question.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank roadwarriorgateaway
Reviewed 26 December 2011

This is a small property very well located with two floors
It´s not luxurius but is very comfortable and has a good service.
Ideal for business travelers, very near from the border line.
It has a very nice Swiming pool

Room Tip: Choose Room in the second floor it´s more quiet
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank CancunVoyager
Reviewed 31 January 2009

This is a nice mid-priced hotel with a wonderful restaurant on the property with an awesome Sunday buffet. We stay there every time we visit Mexicali. Highly recommended!

Stayed: December 2008