We had a nice hotel style room with a great view. Wish they had balconies though. Food was wonderful at all 3 restaurants and also at the buffet. Buffet servers Fernado and David, Mexican Resturant Ricardo and Italian restaurant Adrianna were all incredible. Entertainment staff was great and fun to have around. Beach was great. Pools nice( swim up bar instead of having to get out of pool would have been nice) need another pool side server on the weekends.. Go watch the shows they have at 9pm, they're a fun bonus. It was a great 9 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-inclusive Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta is the ideal hotel for families, couples, and friends looking to enjoy a fun vacation on the Pacific shores of Mexico. Recently renovated, Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta has been updated with the latest modern amenities and technology to ensure a pleasant stay. The hotel is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Riviera Nayarit, minutes from the Nuevo Vallarta shopping center and the best stores and restaurants in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Barcelo, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Occidental Allegro Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Nuevo Vallarta Occidental Allegro Hotel