3,055 results
All reviews time share marina view coba tower western night il pescatore quiet pool el tigre full kitchen activities team main building all inclusive package main pool mexican fiesta timeshare presentation tennis courts great beach beach vendors
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I made reservations for 2 rooms, and the air conditioning system was too noisy and loud specially at nights and we change for another room.
Lack of WiFi at the first rooms.
For 2 times at least we asked for cleaning service, because it was 4 pm and the cleaning lady didn’t show up... as a customer I don’t need to hurry or ask for this.
Also with this bad room service, usually lack of clean towels, enough soaps, water bottles, toilet paper, clean sheets.
At the buffet, all day were the same dishes and there was no chicken.

Visiting this kind of Resort, As a customer I expect excellence on service, but in this case I didn’t receive any.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ponchor269
Paradise Villag... G, Director General at Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Poncho,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay in our resort.

We value your detailed suggestions as our guest’s feedback is truly important for us and we will consciously revise all of your remarks.

With this said, we look forward to have the opportunity of hosting you back on a renewed opportunity to redeem your confidence our resort and service.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I checked out of this resort today and I have no major complaints. I went as a group of 5 to celebrate my birthday. They do have a strict no noise policy after 11pm, which was hard for us. We did not get the all inclusive meals and wound up saving money by not doing so. The buffet food was not the greatest but other food around the resort was decent. The taxi drivers that the bell men call for you are amazing and we felt very safe. The staff are very friendly especially the activities team by the pool. Not all the pools were open due to some construction and close at 9pm. The beach was the best place to be. We booked our adventures right on the beach for jet skies and parasailing at a very reasonable price. If you are trying to relax and enjoy the culture, this is the place for you.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Creolebel
Paradise Villag... G, Director General at Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, Carla.

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our resort. We care about the satisfaction of our guests so we appreciate you letting us know what we can do to make your stay perfect. We'll make sure to communicate your feedback to our team so we may improve moving forward.

We're looking forward to sharing an even more pleasant experience with you soon. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I am writing this while I'm still here. Clean resort, sure areas could be updated, but the seem to be constantly working, this stuff doesn't happen overnight. I don't go on vacation to pick apart the room, as long as it's clean, and yes they are. We did have dirty sheets on the pull out, but it took a phone call and 5 minutes to fix.
The pools are clean, but 1 section is closed due to remodeling, so they should turn on the snake slide in the quiet pool. Food is good on the buffet, but they are changing me full price for a 12 year old, who only eats chicken fingers and fries which is not a choice. They should have a kids menu not to break the bank.
Service is out standing, everyone is so nice and accommodating, from the concierge to the bellhops to the wait staff.
No complaints just suggestions.
My only complaints is the charge to use the gym, my wife likes to run on a treadmill, and light weights, this charge is crazy.
As for time share presentation all I had to do was say no. Timeshares are great to own if you buy them for cash.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank X6897BOdanield
Paradise Villag... G, Director General at Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Daniel,

First of all, let me to thank you for have taken your valuable time to express your opinion about your recent vacations with us. I really appreciate the fact that you have chosen us as your holiday destination.

We truly lament we have not been able to impress you with some of our services; please let this recent experience not be a motive to not stay with us in the future. We sincerely wish to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property and demonstrate our commitment to excellence and quality at all levels of service.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

The one and two bedroom suites rooms are spacious with full kitchen, basic pots and pans, plates and utensils included. Some suites come with small washer and dryer stackables. (just don't don't overload the dryer if you want clothes to dry) Nice bathrooms. Prefer the marina view from balcony area.

Food quality could be improved. Main restaurant provides themed nights of entertainment, which can be fun. Beach food is better than average and is quite tasty.

The restaurant Nopalitos, in nearby Paradise Plaza shopping center, is a pleasant surprise. Great food and service with affordable pricing. Just a short walk from the resort. Located in the same shopping center is a convenient grocery store and specialty shops.

Wonderful beach with food/snack - drink service conveniently available. Lots of free palapas. Beautiful, safe beaches with soft white sand for beach lovers. Vendors are a bit bothersome but not pushy, that's about the only inconvenience.

Good security with plenty of happy resort personnel.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Richard D

Dear Richard,

We have taken note in our opportunity areas kindly mentioned on your overview. Please feel confident that we will take the proper measures to prevent recurrences like this in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I really love staying here! It is older but well maintained both inside and out. The pools and beach are fabulous. Every employee is friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Maria in member services who really helped us out with an issue we were having with our room. Love the beach bars with their wide selection of cocktails, and the food is really good. We ended up eating most of our meals there. All the servers are friendly and very efficient. A special shoutout to Gaspar and Carlos who made sure we always had what we needed. Enjoyed the Fiesta, as this is a priority every visit, great show and great music. Tulum restaurant was closed, so we did not dine there this visit. Maypan and El Pascorte provided adequate but not great meals. Really love the beach bar food. I wish Paradise would consider opening one of the beach bars for light breakfast options, egg sandwiches, yogurt parfaits, etc. We did not want a buffet breakfast every day and many times we walked over to McDonald’s for an egg McMuffin sandwich.
I really like that they have a main pool and a quiet pool. Children are encouraged but not required to use the main pool. Many times I did wish that children were not allowed in the quiet pool as some did get quite loud at times. Please, make it no smoking allowed in the pools, several times I witnessed people flinging their ashes in the pool. Just a few minor wishes for the rooms, paper towels and dish soap would be nice. My only real disappointment this trip was one of the Paradise taxi drivers who charged us 3x more than he should have for a short ride to a restaurant near by. We didn’t realize this until the restaurant called for a taxi for us back to the resort and the fare was more than one third less. Sad that someone who represents Paradise would do this. I’ve always felt comfortable using their taxi service, but I will be checking into Uber next trip. Overall, we really love coming here and are already looking forward to our return visit.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sue,

Greetings from Nuevo Vallarta.

We appreciate very much your feedback regarding your stay at Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa and also thank you for selecting our resort to spend your holidays with us.

We don’t get tired of saying that our staff are our most important asset in every way and when we read that our guests feel their warmth it makes us feel even more proud.

For us will be a pleasure to receive you once again to provide you an unforgettable and phenomenal stay.

Cordially,