3,052 results
All reviews time share marina view coba tower western night il pescatore quiet pool el tigre full kitchen activities team main building all inclusive package main pool mexican fiesta timeshare presentation tennis courts great beach beach vendors
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2018

Excellent service. Friendly service. On the beach with excellent beach facilities. Beautiful beach, well maintained. The rooms were spotless, well decorated. Great bathrooms, large well designed. Each room has a balaconie. Those facing the beach,everynight get a beautiful view of sunset. A little piece of heaven

Room tip: If possible, get an ocean or marina view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Paradise Villag... G, Director General at Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2018

Dear Michael,

Receive sunny greetings from Nuevo Vallarta,

We are very glad to know the exceptional time you had here with us at our hotel. It was and will always be a privilege to host you and spoiled all your needs, since it is our main goal to make of your vacations a memorable stay.

Thank you very much for sharing your comment with us and for have chosen us as your holiday destination.

Best regards.

Reviewed 12 December 2018

As a member of Paradise Village I am appalled that this so called "five star" resort has had very few updates to the guest rooms or lobbies for twelve years. The same old plastic drab flowers remain lining the planters in the hallways. The carpets in the Uxmal building are dirty and a musty smell of mold is very noticable upon entering that lobby.
The resort is clean and the staff are hardworking and very friendly. The services are good. The food is good, the pools are warm, and the beach is excellent. Still compared to a nearby resort Villa del Palmar it's not nearly as inviting.
The all inclusive package is expensive.

Room tip: Ocean View rooms are great. If you want a large balcony outside your room choose 1314 or 1312
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Paradise Villag... G, Director General at Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2018

Dear Afra,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent experience with us.

We are sorry that we were not successful in exceeding your expectations during your stay. Please rest assured that your feedback is taken seriously and will be discussed with the appropriate departments.

We look forward to welcome you back and have the chance to provide you with the true Paradise Village experience.

Regards,

Reviewed 11 December 2018

We spent a couple of days at Paradise Village after being moved from a smaller resort near old town in Puerto Vallarta. We found the place to be huge. I'm sure it's possible to get an ocean view if you pay enough but we ended up with a view of the tennis courts and listened to the parrots screeching all day every day. (I'm not sure what the purpose of the parrots and the poor tigers that were in cages were.) From our room, It was a couple of blocks to the main lobby, restaurants, bars and a bit farther than that to walk to the pool or the beach. After check-in, we dragged our luggage a couple of blocks after the bellman pointed to the building that our room was in and told us to walk down the road to it. The room was very spacious and nice with a full kitchen (that we didn't use or need). We signed up for the 1 a la carte dinner that we were eligible for in our all-inclusive package and ended up wandering around for about an hour trying to find where it was being served. The restaurant listed on our reservation "paper" was closed and nobody seemed to know where the a la carte dinner was being served. Eventually, after walking about a half mile, we found where we were supposed to be. The beach was awesome and the waiters on the beach were great but the place was just too big for our tastes. We like being nearer to the beach and action. Sitting on our balcony felt like we were in the suburbs. Probably won't go back.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank shar0nc0ry

Dear Guest,

First of all, let me to thank you for have taken your valuable time to express your opinion about your recent vacations with us. I really appreciate the fact that you have chosen us as your holiday destination.

We truly lament we have not been able to impress you with some of our services; please let this recent experience not be a motive to not stay with us in the future. We sincerely wish to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property and demonstrate our commitment to excellence and quality at all levels of service.

Reviewed 11 December 2018 via mobile

Paradise Village is a beautiful resort with excellent staff, mediocre food and an exceptional location. I was there for the first time several years ago and was so impressed I purchased points which allowed me to return to the resort every other year and to use those points to vacation elsewhere. As a former employee of a five-star resort and a person who has visited many beautiful locations this was a big move on my part. We returned this year to Paradise Village anticipating the usual excellence we have experienced before. There seems to have been a change in management or administrative change since we’ve been there. The regular staff – housekeeping, waiters, beach staff etc. continue to be wonderful, hard-working, super friendly people. Can’t say enough about them! however on multiple occasions I inquired about information and was told several different things by several different sources – guest services, member desk, concierge. This affected our activities several times and was just plain irritating. Check out was disorganized and people waited an hour or more to check out in the morning. Bills had to be adjusted and policies were not clearly posted. My experience was fine but I heard multiple people complaining about how this had never been so complicated, how things have changed etc. The food in some areas was very good and in others pretty bad. The concierge desk was especially lacking. We checked out on time but had a late flight that day. We were told we could still visit the beach and that there was a hospitality suite where people could shower and change their clothes before they went to the airport. Wonderful! When I went to the hospitality suite there weren’t any ttowels to use after a shower. I called the concierge desk, as was posted by the telephone in the room. They told me I need to go back to the beach and get a towel from the beach concession although I had had to turn in my beachtowels at check out. I told him that was impossible and I wanted to catch my plane on time. I had inquired earlier at the members desk and guest services about the hospitality suite and if there were going to be towels etc. for us to prepare to leave. I had been assured that everything I needed would be there. Concierge desk told me I had been given the wrong information and they were unable to help me. I asked if there was anybody who could bring some towels over to us as we were in a state of undress and ready to jump in the shower and they said no. Ended up using the paper towels you use after washing your hands, to dry off and get ready to go to the airport. Certainly not the end of the world, but indicative of the whole experience. One person said one thing, another said something else and then nobody assisted you in rectifying the situation. One of the events they have during the week is the members cocktail party. The last time I went it was really fun – they had some drinks, appetizers, there were raffles and prizes for spa treatments etc. They also had entertainment. This time it was lame. They had a drink, an appetizer , no raffles or prizes. We were approached several times to meet with a representative to upgrade our membership – meaning purchase more points and spend more money. It felt like they just had gotten all the people together who had previously spent money to hopefully spend some more money. That was a definite change from my previous experiences. As I said at the beginning of the review, Paradise Village is a beautiful resort. The regular staff are exceptional. I am hoping that they will resolve the issues they are having right now and that the new administration will take a look at their previous successes and make adjustments. One more thing I need to add. There has been a pretty big turnover in some of the staff areas. The new staff spoke almost no English and really struggled conversing with guests. Now that is not a big deal -we are in Mexico and visitors should attempt to speak in Spanish with staff. However I really felt badly for the new staff as it seems they had very little support or training and it made their job even harder…Mexico is a beautiful country- I have visited many, many times. I will continue to visit. I am hopeful that Paradise Village will take a good look at their customer service surveys and correct some of these issues.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent Experience.

We regret your experience did not exceed your expectations. We pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities to our guests, so we appreciate you for sharing your feedback as this helps us improve our property.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 10 December 2018

The people are great, the food is great, the room is great, the pools are great, the weather is great, the ocean is great... well you get the idea, first place I have ever visited where I have nothing negative to say!

Room tip: Take an ocean view, well with it!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Paradise Villag... G, Director General at Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2018

Dear Paul,