“relax”
Review of Tatewari Spa

Tatewari Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: For pleasure and indulgence, we invite our guests on a journey of luxury, relaxation and rejuvenation with a wide range of exotic, traditional and luxurious services including our signature Tatewari ritual. A rich tradition of the Vallarta region’s Huichole people, the spa’s unique Tatewari ritual provides a complete indulgence of body, soul and mind. For centuries, hidden away from the modern world and protected by the natural barrier of the mountains, the Huicholes performed this ceremony to heal the Earth and keep nature balanced. Today, the healing tradition lives on in practice and philosophy at this facility.
Reviewed 1 June 2017

I ALWAYS make a trip to this spa. It is the most relaxing place on the property. Love it and plan on going again

1  Thank No1tazfan
"mani pedi"
"cold plunge pool"
"hot stone massage"
in 4 reviews
"villa del palmar flamingos"
"hydrotherapy circuit"
"water therapy"
"including hot"
"neck pillow"

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Great products for sale in lobby. Staff is welcoming. Wide selection of spa treatments. I had a Swedish massage. Pressure was perfect. Lighting, music and aromas set a perfect tone. Spa general area is nice for lounging with chamomile or hibiscus hot teas as well as cold waters available. I liked the hibiscus water. I enjoyed the jacuzzi, the rain shower, the waterfall shower. Also have steam room, sauna and ice bath. Beautiful flower petals arrangements. Excellent women's locker area. Great serene 1/2 day.

2  Thank thumperslady
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Finally took the gals up on a trip to the spa and enjoyed every moment. Very relaxing and my massage was perfect - even with my sore muscles and sunburn.

1  Thank 67lisas67
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing!
Everything starting from a check into the spa, guided tour of the facility and ritual of the wet zone, service and the massages all along the experience made us speechless and so happy for the rest of the day!
I'd highly recommend it to anybody without even thinking about!
Definitely a must of your vacation!

2  Thank BelaSasha
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 March 2017

If you'll be staying in Nuevo Vallarta, especially at Villa del Palmer/La Estancia Flamingos, you have to go treat yourself to this spa. It really is as nice as the pictures show and the service, even better. This was our second stay at VDP Flamingo's and our third time at the spa. My wife and I had a couple's massage one afternoon and I went back and got a Man-mani/pedi before our stay at Flamingo's ended.

We took advantage of the respective wet areas using the cascade showers, the very hot hydrotherapy pools and the steam rooms prior to the massage. We went back to the wet areas after the massage to further enhance our relaxing experience. The 80 minute Swedish massages were great. The ladies, Marcia and Nubia, took great care of us.

I'd also like to give shouts out for the Men's wet area attendant, Joel, for his attentiveness, to Cynthia for the fine mani/pedi service and to Juanita and Stephania behind the front counter. All of you made it great for me!

2  Thank TJHill