Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$200
  • Breakfast included
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Casa Virgilios(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$64
Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$324
US$343
US$136
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$554
US$211
BestDay.com
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$182
  • Breakfast included
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive(Flamingos)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$135
2,915 results
All reviewsazul restaurantpersonal conciergejose ramosparlor suitefrench restaurantneck massageroom serviceselva del maredward jonesfour seasonsteens cluball inclusive resortour honeymooninfinity poolmoment you arriveriviera nayaritpool service
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We just returned from one of the BEST vacations ever! I had read all the reviews on Grand Velas before we left so I was anxious to see if they were really true....and let me say THEY WERE! This resort is SO amazing! From the minute you arrive you feel pampered. After a very short ride from the airport you walk into complete paradise. The welcoming neck massage was perfect after traveling. We were blessed with Yazmin as our concierge and she went above and beyond to make us feel special. We were celebrating our 34th wedding anniversary and every day she arranged surprises for us....special anniversary desserts each night at the restaurants, our beautiful room filled with rose petals everywhere and champagne and strawberries. I could go on and on about her! The food was out of this world incredible! I would say Pilaf was my favorite followed closely by Lucca and unfortunately we never tried Frida because we had too much fun at the pool that day and overslept our reservation that night. The waiters never let your drink glass go empty and the food was plentiful, we always left stuffed. Azul was the best buffet I’ve ever had at an all inclusive resort and the view was the cherry on top! Giovanni was our favorite there but they were all so attentive to each person in there.....even when trying to keep the resident peacock out of everyone’s plates. I just can’t say enough good things about the Grand Velas! The pictures posted here are exactly how it is there. The rooms are huge, the grounds are so well manicured , the pools are beautiful, the drinks always flowing, the food so delicious and the employees are some of the nicest, kindest that we have ever seen! I can’t wait to go back and enjoy another 5 days in this beautiful paradise! We’ve only been back to Texas for a day and I already miss GV so much! Thank you all for the wonderful memories made here!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bkmartin1964
Pilar P, Director General at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Congratulations on your 34th wedding anniversary and a hearty thank you on behalf of the staff for sharing your enthusiastic joy on all aspects of the visit.

As a 5 Diamond, all-inclusive resort, we are compelled to maintain, and improve, each and every aspect in order to continue to receive glowing reviews such as yours. Yasmin and her colleagues in our concierge department take it upon themselves to ensure that your stay exceeds any prior expectations, almost adopting their guests throughout the vacation. And I can see firsthand her wonderful efforts, along with those of many others, contributed positively toward the success of your loving milestone.

Thank you for coming full circle in reading other reviews and now contributing one of your own. And now that you have proof-positive that the reviews are "true," we look forward to receiving many more beautiful photos from you both in the future. Until then, all of us wish you a long and loving future. Thank you!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Don’t even know where to start. If you want to be pampered and treated with amazing kindest during your entire stay this is the place to visit. Fernando at Azul treated us to a wonderful flame show at five minutes to closing on our last night. David and Stephanie at the pool was so attentive and were consistently checking on us. Leonardo at Frida was fantastic and treated me to a wonderful birthday dinner. I was given an amazing massage by Haisaka. The gym attendant was bringing me fresh towels and water throughout my workout. Each day our rooms were made up very nicely. Anything we asked for they would bring right away. Even things we wouldn’t think of they did. Like truffles and popsicles at the pool. I can’t leave out Diego from the water arobics. He had us working hard while laughing our butts off. PV is a favorite destination but I usually go to Four Seasons Punta Mita but the food and service here was 5 star!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for selecting Grand Velas as the setting to celebrate your birthday in the company of great friends.

We couldn´t be more pleased to know that you felt the service to be over-the-top wherever you were within the resort. My team of 700 dedicated staff is focused on your vacation happiness, and the joy is apparent through your kind words and glowing photos.

Thank you for giving us your firm seal of approval on the Grand Velas guest experience. We will continue to strive to provide you and all our valued guests 5-Star cuisine and service during any future visit you plan with us. Happy Birthday from all of us!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

From the moment we arrived, my husband and I were treated with the highest level of attention & service. Once we checked in, we first visited the pool area where we were approached with a few minutes by Antonio. After ordering our first drinks and food, he was always checking on us. We were at this hotel because of a company event. Throughout our stay, we visited the Frida restaurant where David Ortiz took such wonderful care of us. We visited this restaurant on 2 nights because of different group events. Luckily, we had him taking care of our group. He was so attentive, personable and just paid great attention to every last detail making us feel as if we were the only ones he was tending to. Truly exceptional service from this gentleman!!! The short rib and salmon entrees were fabulous! I highly recommend them. At the French restaurant, Piaf, Francisco was our waiter. He took great care of us from explaining every dish we enjoyed on that night and made superb recommendations on our dining choices and wine. Fortunately we ran into him on other nights during the company event where he recognized us and made sure we having a great time, with the right drinks and such. As for the buffet restaurant closest to the water was unlike any other “buffet” style restaurant we’ve visited. The food was fresh, plenty of options available. One afternoon we had fresh grilled fish just caught that morning and prepared on the spot. This is not where food sits on hot plates for hours on end. Salad and other side options were plentiful & delicious! I found the property to be big enough to spread out but not to the point where you get lost or spend too much time walking. Unfortunately we weren’t able to try the Italian restaurant. But everything was exceptional and definitely a place worth visiting for rest, relaxation, great food/drinks but more importantly SUPERB service!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Allow me to congratulate you on being selected to attend your company´s award trip with us at Grand Velas.

It is apparent that your employer thinks very highly of you and your colleagues to have selected our 5 Diamond resort over more economical choices. And to have been catered to by such exceptional staff in our 4 Diamond, dining venues further demonstrates the high-level of quality that we place on our cuisine and attention.

Thank you for sharing your delight on the Grand Velas guest experience. We wish you great success in the future with the hopes of repeating these beautiful moments with you again. Take care and warm greetings to all our good friends in McKinney, Texas.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Located just 20 minutes from the airport. We were there for a week and the resort was great, food was excellent but the service was out of this world! Consistency all across, all team members always trying to satisfy the guests with any request. The only negative issue we had was at checkin with the front desk supervisor as they did not want to come out of their office to talk about an issue we had with changing rooms mid reservation but I won't penalize the rest of the experience for this single incident. We had the best service at the restaurants (Frida and the French) and pool with David Ortiz, Francisco at the pool and another one at the French restaurant, Gustavo Bravo, Enrique Perez, Fernando Montes, Alberto Becerra, Leonardo Perez, Ernesto Capristo and other members that took care of us and our team during large group dinners. A big thank you to all for making the experience for our group memorable!
One tip for the events management crew when setting up a tent for a large group (250+ people) next to the pool is to double check for ventilation and make sure you get that right. We had an awards dinner there and the heat was exhausting from 7pm to midnight, something that could have worked out by opening the right panels facing the ocean, this should be the standard setup.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great view!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank FJQ2001

It was our pleasure to have provided you an incredible display of service carried as only Grand Velas can.

As you mentioned, we implement on all levels, and in all "team members" a consistent focus of attention towards the guest. And of course, I will address the issue of having the appropriate manager attend to the needs of yourself, or any guest, at any time, and for any reason. That has been our path to success throughout our history, and we will continue with that open-door policy and attitude.

As for the set-up for your group´s private event, I would just like to point out that those arrangements were made between your party and an outside contractor. I agree with you wholeheartedly, and I will have my event staff make the appropriate suggestions to our corporate clients when we feel that it will be for the better benefit of all participants.

Thank you very much for sharing your observations, tips, and for recognizing the dedicated efforts that my staff. We look forward to your swift return with your family, or as a group when the opportunity once again presents itself. In the meantime, I wish you and all your colleagues great success in all your future business endeavors in Dallas, Texas. Thank you!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

After looking at so many resorts for my destination wedding, I came across Grand Velas and knew this resort was the one.
I can not say enough good things about Andrea. She was our wedding coordinator and was so awesome! She was prompt and responsive with here emails, answered all of my questions, and she was very patient with my needs. She truly cared about making my wedding the wedding of my dreams and it was. My wedding was on a Saturday, we got married at Reina de La Paz - a catholic church and then had our reception at Grand Velas. Andrea was there every step of the way. In the morning when all the bridesmaids were getting ready she was there to make sure everything was running smooth. When we got back to the resort she made sure all of the external guests had no issue getting their wristbands, and was there during our cocktail hour and reception to make sure everything was great. She was so amazing and I am so thankful that I had her during my wedding process.
The resort and service was amazing. All of the employees greeted you by name and were always respectful and attentive. Everyone truly cares about you and I highly recommend this resort to everyone. If you are in the market and have any interest in a destination wedding please please please reach out and give Andrea an email.
My husband and I are going again for our anniversary and we can't wait.

Room Tip: Ocean View parlor suit
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

It was our great honor to have been selected by you and your family as the setting for the "wedding of your dreams."

As a resort that has had much experience in helping to unite many couples, we have come to know the hundreds, if not thousands of intricate details that are involved in making the occasion a perfect one. And one essential aspect is ensuring that you are made to feel confident, from the moment that you make contact with us by way of open and efficient communication. Andrea, from long before your arrival, had adopted your once-in-a-lifetime celebration as if it were her own and led you each step of the way toward your beautiful and unforgettable wedding day. And all of us at Grand Velas feel proud to have been a part of it all.

Thank you for expressing to the world just how much that day meant for you, and how my staff delivered on that beautiful day. On behalf of Andrea, and all of her proud colleagues, I wish you both, and your families, a long and loving future. Congratulations!