“Great vegetarian options, but waited long for food”
Review of Nourish Bistro

Nourish Bistro
Ranked #25 of 158 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Nourish is dedicated to offering a tapas style service with dishes intended as a unique taste experience. A beautiful variety of organic savory and sweet dishes designed with the concept of sharing in mind. We handpick all of our ingredients and make everything fresh to order. The eclectic Decor and enchanting atmosphere provide a quaint, relaxing experience, bringing intimacy back into the eating experience. A visit here nourishes the mind and soul as much as it feeds the body. We share a passion for food and a commitment to delivering excellence.
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Stopped by here for lunch before tackling Tunnel Mountain. It didn't look to busy and we were seated right away (at the bar). The food took around 40min to arrive, but was delicious. Would recommend for those looking for veg options while in town.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,475)

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Deeeeeee-lish! I have special dietary restrictions but luckily my meat eating friends were open to trying creative plant based dining. If you're going to introduce ppl to delicious vegan eating, this is the place to take them. King Kong Noodles with char siu tofu was the best tofu I have ever tasted. We also had the Mac and Squeeze; the burger was served with Raw bread because they ran out of gluten free bread, but it was definitely not a downgrade; and sunflower pâté, also with the raw bread. The four of us shared all the dishes to have the full gastro experience. All of the dishes stood on their own. The dessert platter was ok, grossly overshadowed by, the savouries.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

This was so good we made a point of going back on our whistle stop tour based from Lake Louise.
Where to start? Well lets start with the friendly staff who were so welcoming and attentive, but not in your face. Knowledgable about all the food served, ingredients, flavours and sourcing delivered in a relaxed friendly manner - no snootiness or superiority here.

The food is what you are going for so lets shout about it as it was flavoursome and beautifully presented.
On our first visit I had the burger - which comes with a choice of sides, I chose the bean soup (rich and warming) - sooo glad I did. My husband the mushroom ravioli in a delicate sauce complimenting the mushroom flavours. Each dish was packed full of flavours that were cleverly layered and so tasty, leaving you satisfied on the palate.

Second time around was on our way to the airport we scheduled this little baby into our journey so we could fill our tums with yumminess before leaving the Rockies. So this time John went for the Curry and I the Burrito.
We shared - as Nourish encourages you to do this rather than frowning on something that we all like to do. The Curry was not sweat breaking but again layered with flavours and the nan made sure the empty plate went back sparkling clean. As for the Burrito - it was packed to the gunnels with salsa, infused rice, beans, veg and topped with guacamole and strawberries. Verdict from both of us - YUMTASTIC!

Drinks wise there is a massive selection - John really enjoyed the local craft beer selection, I the Kombucha but if you love wine or cocktails they have that covered too.

Would I recommend Nourish - YES!
Is it affordable - YES!
Would I go again - Most definitely YES!

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

I can honestly say this is one of the best restaurants I’ve ever eaten in. The food was absolutely amazing and the atmosphere is really chilled with live music every Tuesday and Thursday. I ate here with my partner who is a meat eater and he loved the food so much he wanted to go back the next day. Would 100% recommend and we can’t wait to visit again

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

The veggie food is next level offering vegan also.
The atmosphere and experience is the best we had in Banff. The staff are super friendly and the cocktails are amazing.
I recommend the blueberry rye cocktail!
Live relaxing music, rad place!!!