All reviews the main street excellent location sized room the rooms were nice third floor central banff street noise mini fridge ceiling fan pleasant stay ave necessities fi canada
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We stayed for two nights and had everything we needed in our room. What we liked was the central location and we could park our hire car in the car park a short walk away and I believe the fee was $5.00 for our stay to park. The staff were very welcoming and friendly and our room was ready for an earlier check in. The room can get quite warm with only a ceiling fan, but you can open the window. The only problem with the window open was the noise from the street and the live bands in the evening until about 2am. However, that's what you get being Centrally located. Close to very good eateries and pubs. We would stay here again if ever in Banff.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We went to our room to find it was almost 90 degrees, then to find out they dont supply air conditioning. The room was so small just enough room for the bed.It had no closet being there wasn't enough room for one. We opened the window with a great view of the roof with two noisy air conditioners which supplied the stores below. The bathroom was dirty. And all this can be yours for $400 dollars a night. This would go down as the worst room I have ever rented.

Room Tip: Bad view overpriced and no air conditioning
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank david s
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I stayed here one night and wanted a place that was in central Banff so I could ditch the car and walk around. This hotel could not have a more central location. It is the exact middle of Banff and perfect location to explore Banff. My room was small and basic overall, but I found this hotel to be perfect. For me it is all about cleanliness and location and this hotel was excellent for both. Free overnight parking is located in the public parking garage behind the hotel (and need to walk about a block to the entrance of the hotel). My room faced Banff Avenue and had no issues with noise at night. Staff at the front desk were friendly and efficient. If you are looking for a basic and budget-friendly hotel in a great location this is it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank danadian
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This is our favourite hotel in Banff. We always stay here because it has a great location opposite 2 of the best bars in Banff; Wild Bills and Touque. It's right on the main street and the rooms are clean and comfortable. It's a great price and we always enjoy staying here.

If you are after 5 star luxury then this probably isn't the hotel for you however if you want somewhere comfortable, clean and central then I highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank genareth
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Scenic view of the town when outside, short stroll to the river/park/gardens/bike path museum one way, and equally short stroll to a decent supermarket the other way, Restaurants and shoppes along the way both directions. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and quiet, free ice water, and elevators was efficient and fast. Staff was polite and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family