“Delicious ice cream! ”

Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Banff
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Always delicious! Wonderful flavors! We first visited Cow’s in Whistler and were ecstatic that there was one nearby in Banff. It was a must do!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I don't often complement staff for doing their job but in this case, not only the staff went out of their way to help me but the store manager did an awesome job of helping me find the perfect gifts for our family. I want to thank Jessica for her thoughtfulness and patience and for being a delight to talk to ...

Reviewed 18 November 2017

A delicious ice cream . You need to taste their wares even if the day is not conducive to eating ice cream . They have a super little gift shop attached as well .

1  Thank Janice B
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I love Cow's! All their ice cream is handmade and mixed slowly to keep the air out (it's oh-so-creamy)! They have several across Canada and whenever I see one, I can't help but get a scoop or two. There is almost always a line up - but don't be intimidated, the line goes quickly. Ask for a few samples of different flavours if you're not sure which one to order. But don't be one of those who gets a sample of every flavour - they're really busy there and people are eager to get their cows fix! Here are my all time favourites (there is chocolate in all of them!): gooey mooey, chip chip horay, moo york cheesecake, and brownie explosion.

3  Thank bbbicious
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Went here a couple of nights for dessert when the restaurant we were eating at did not have a wide or good choice.
The number of flavours is amazing, their names are humorous, the taste superb.