We stayed here for a second time for Spring Break with our three kids to ski and snowboard. No, it's not kind of place I would stay if it were just myself and my husband, but with a bunch of teen and pre-teen boys, the loft with the kitchenette was perfect. We had to call often to get room service to our unit - we would come back after a day of skiing only to find the garbage still full and no clean towels. The pool and hot tub were okay after a day of skiing. We liked the fireplace, and the biggest draw was the size of the space for our family and all of our stuff. A good price for the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff’s Finest Family Accommodation, located on peaceful Tunnel Mountain. All units have full kitchen, air-conditioning, fireplace (most are wood-burning) and flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Plug n’Play panels (families can now bring their electronic gaming systems). Amenities include 2 Giant indoor waterslides, swimming pool, kiddie pool,outdoor hot tub, games room, multilevel indoor playzone, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, fitness room, barbecue stations and FREE/UNLIMITED use of the Town of Banff shuttle bus. Freeinternet kiosk, free local calls and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Hotel Banff
- Douglas Fir Resort And Chalets
- Douglas Fir Hotel Chalets
- Douglas Fir Banff