“Good views of the course”

Stanley's Smokehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Stanley's Smokehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 152 Restaurants in Banff
Reviewed 5 October 2017

A quiet spot away from busy Banff. Good pub food, a little on the pricier side but worth it for the views and peace.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I visited Stanley Smokehouse for lunch to have some chicken wings. I was very happy with the pleasant service - my waitress checked up on me just enough to make sure I was enjoying myself. My view was perfect, looking out at the mountains and the last hole of the Tunnel Mountain 9 hole course. I could not decide between the hot or BBQ wings, so I decided on barbecue with hot sauce on the side. I was very happy with my choice, and had a really enjoyable lunch. I have a pretty large appetite generally but I could not finish all of the wings as they were big, so I got to take some home.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I accompanied my husband to dinner following his conference at the Banff Springs Hotel. We started off with a green salad with goat cheese and vinaigrette dressing, followed by porcini mushroom ravioli, and then something that tasted like a rosemary sorbet. Beef tenderloin was offered as one main course option, which was incredibly tender and impressed everyone who ordered it. Quite a feat when serving over a hundred some dinners at the same time. The venue itself is like midcentury modern set amidst Banff's beautiful scenery. The staff was friendly and attentive. Love the fact that there's free parking too.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for lunch after 9 holes of golf
We ordered some coffees and beers to start.
Coffee was cold and the server brought us some new ones. They have some nice beers on tap.
Our meal was
Smoked brisket dip- brisket was dry so good thing it was a beef dip.
Cheese burger was 2 patties with really hard bacon, bun was nice, fries were very average.
Pulled pork sandwich looked good.
Room is very dated and I think the air conditioning was on because it was a little chilly in there.
Overall not a bad lunch

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Food was average but very loud. There was a group playing games sitting very close to us. The host said, they were just leaving and promised it would not be this loud for long. Well we left at the same time this group did. I realize you can't always control other people but charades, in a sit down restaurant!!