“All you can eat!!”
Review of Fusion Sushi

Fusion Sushi
Ranked #528 of 3,810 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed 5 June 2017

This restaurant chain offers Japanese and Thai cuisine at one price per person. The all you can eat concept is great because you can order as many different choices as you want. The servings are quite small so don't be afraid to order a lot of options.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I went here with my cousin and her daughter around 6pm last saturday. We were seated right away. We had the all you can eat sushi which you order on an iPad. The food was delicious but the servings were small. We ordered some seaweed salad. I had this before in another all you can eat sushi restaurant. The size of the bowls were the same but at Fusion, the bowl was only half full. They had some kid friendly items on the menu such as deep fried popcorn chicken. I liked the breaded scallops. We tried the fried milk dessert, I think it was some sort of glutinous rice which looked and tasted somewhat milky. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it either. The place was clean and service was ok.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Stopped in for dinner with the family. All you can eat Japanese fare for under $30 is a great deal. The place is clean with primarily banquettes for seating. If going I would recommend a reservation because it gets packed. Service was very good when we were there. Ordering from an IPad when you want something was easy and very efficient. Food delivery was quick. Offer a good selection of appies; tempura; soups; sashimi; nigiri, rolls, cones and maki sushi; teryaki; pizza and desserts. Tried a wide variety and most were quite tasty, definitely will be able to find several things you will like. Free refills on soda. negative, the fried foods were very greasy and I would not recommend.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

My family and I love this place! It's family friendly, a fair price, and a great variety of Japanese and Thai food. It's fun because you get to order on a tablet and the food comes out as it's ready. The staff are friendly and remember us when we come in and treat us with warmth. Try it!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit and the wait time was reasonable at a half hour (Friday evening). When we were seated the waiter really pushed us on the all you can eat option. At nearly $30 each it's pretty pricey. No way I can eat $30 worth of sushi but boy was that waiter pushy... his final shot was... well you won't be able to order from the iPad... it'll be a regular menu... like who cares? Four of us ate for the same price as two... don't be pushed on the all you can eat!!

On the plus side, the food was fantastic... really good tempura, gyoza and sushi rolls. My husband also said the Thai red chicken curry was great. It's a noisy casual atmosphere, but great for families. They seated families with babies first... we'll definitely go back...