“Good price for the all you can eat Korean bbq”
Review of Gogi Korean BBQ

Gogi Korean BBQ
Ranked #1,735 of 3,806 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I have been 3 times to this restaurant and always choose the deluxe package for all you can eat Korean bbq it's $28-29 before Tax .. good quality of meat , good taste , good quality grilled equipment and good services. Not sure about individual menu cos I always order all you can eat menu

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, kids love all the little appi dishes. Service sometimes is a bit slow, but they are super friendly.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Very disappointed. The food wasn't fresh and we found the hair in our food. I was kind of expected to talk to the owner but no one came after we complained about the hair. There was a lady who act like an owner but she didn't come to us or not even try to make us feel okay. Also, she told other servers to do the most job and was on her cell phone laugh and texting whole times when we sit down to leave. She wasn't welcoming us. Serving was bad. We end up giving her 15%tip (I normally pay %20) after that, I guess she was upset with us and didn't say thank you or give us a smile. DO NOT WANT TO GO THERE ANYMORE.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Did research online and settled on this restaurant on our trip to Calgary. The place isn't fancy - it's in a strip mall but it was casual and homey. We had the combination supper for $55 which was a good choice because you got to try a good variety of items. They brought extra sides if we wanted them. We finished 95% of the food in front of us so I'm not sure that there would be enough for three people as they suggest unless you added something else. The food was good and not overly hot - the items were balanced, some hotter than others but good. Would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Gogi is in the same location as previous Korean restaurants, on 4th St. NW. Previously it was Sura and Wayo, and we were told that the current cook at Gogi is the same one that was at Sura. If so, she needs to cook like she did when it was Sura. This food tonight was so bland, with no salt or spice to it. The server actually said, "It's pretty spicy. Well, spicy for you people, but not for me." What a rude thing to say. We may not be Korean, but we LOVE hot, spicy food. And this didn't impress us. Also, the side dishes were all soaking in too much sesame oil, but no soy sauce to balance with some saltiness, so it just seemed greasy. Even the japchae, my personal favourite, was bland and the veggies tasted off. Sure enough, I've been in the bathroom all evening since we got home. The server kept calling everyone, "You guys." There was only 1 "guy" at our table. Also, this food was very expensive compared to other, far better local Korean restaurants. Won't be going back.