See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I was extremely disappointed with this room. I stayed here for one night, as soon as I got there I considered checking out. The front staff was not friendly, and did not even take our ID (makes one question whether people book and stay on other people's ID's). Expedia shouldn't be advertising this place. The elevator felt like it would stop at any moment and was run down. The A/C was old and stayed at one temperature that was extremely cold, if you turned it off the room overheated in 5 minutes and then the room was unbearably hot. The room was dirty, the beds were uncomfortable, the wifi was not working, there was one plug-in in the entire room, the bathroom was run-down and dirty, but on top of everything else the hot water was not working so no one could have a shower in the morning. The hallways were dirty, noisy, crowded with old furniture and smelled like marijuana. I do not recommend this hotel especially for elderly people or children. If you are looking for an economic stay in Calgary, and need something for a low rate, consider Travelodge or other cheaper hotels. This hotel isn't worth it for the price you pay, maybe if the price they currently charge is cut in half, it would be worth the price. It is the worst place I have ever stayed at and I have travelled to the third world.

Room tip: Higher floors to not hear the noises of the bar.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Amy C
Reviewed 16 July 2017

What a dump! No cover on the A/C exposing the filthy innards that did not work.
There was a floor fan in the room with no cover on it and the blades were filthy
Balcony railing was rotted wood that you could see through.
The bottom of the bathtub was worn off and painted over.
The leaking roof was the last straw for us, woke up to a steady drip drip drip of water falling from the ceiling hitting the mirror on the desk.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Dirty, not very friendly staff, very loud bar on the main floor full of very intoxicated people. Oh and you can pretty much hear everything through the walls... I was woken up at 4am by music playing in the next room that was so loud it might as well have been playing in my own room. The music didn't stop until 6am. I found this to be really unacceptable. Will NEVER go back, and will absolutely not recommend it to anyone. Don't go there.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JulieMarie21
Reviewed 7 October 2016

This hotel was fairly clean, but in need of a whole bunch of upgrades. It took 10 minutes to get warm water to have a shower, heat source was a small fan heater, the sliding patio door lock was a stick, I don't think I will be suggesting this one to anyone.

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed 3 February 2015

Make sure you don't go out after dark or you have a big bodyguard! The front desk clerks are never there hopefully they are not earning eaxtra income like the rest of the cliental around there. NO microwave, no coffee pot, and I thought I forgot what a vcr looked like. You can get a coffee in the lobby and its pretty rediculas that the guests have to pay for it. Stains on the blankets and bed spread. Prices are too high for extended stay for the quality. Unfriendly and rude.

Room tip: Don't face the bar and if you can , find a good room elsewhere
Date of stay: November 2014