“Fast and convient ”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #2,746 of 3,786 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Well love the set up its new and the staff where still not so confident asked for spicy version of the meal was given a sweet n spicy am diabetic not ideal so out of the 3items couldn't eat one otherwise great place if u looking for something quick semi casual setting good value for money I would say but the management got do its due diligence in train the staff had no product knowlgde what so ever ask about Msg???? #? #? #? That's the look I got.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I've tried a number of items off the menu, chicken, beef, shrimp, tofu. Nothing stands out as a favourite. The food is not bad. If the food is just your regular run of the mill, at least your serving portion should be generous to compensate. That failed as well.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

clean place, nice layout. Food very good & not expensive. the only problem I found was for a shrimp dish it was extra

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I stopped I here on the way home to get some Chinese take out for my family. I should have gone to one of our standby places but this was enroute. The trip advisor reviewers said this place was poor and I should have listened.

The girl in training was very helpful. Part way through filling my order someone else took over who was not helpful and didn't give me what I asked for.

I got home, we dished out the 'food' and it was really poor. It was bland food (obviously frozen and heated up) and slathered in various pre prepared sauces.

The gas pains and diarrhea came next...

Reviewed 28 February 2017

We in the mood for a quick meal while out shopping. Had heard good things about this place so decided to stop in. Well what a mistake. Staff was friendly enough, however we found it to be quite expensive for what you got. Its buffet style food. Most of it likely has been sitting in the containers for hours. We both had the 2 entree & 1 side. I had the Kung poa chicken and the Mushroom chicken, with fried rice. The Mushroom chicken wasn't to bad other than the Veggies were mush. The other chicken was awful, just full of hot sauce and veggie mush. Rice tasted like it had been in the pan for hours. My wife's experience was much the same. Chow Mein noodles were stale, the Orange chicken had NO taste and the Mushroom Chicken was the same as above. Do not recommend this place. You'd be better off at a mall Chinese place.