“Love this Keg.”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - South Pointe
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - South Pointe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #165 of 3,756 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: US$0 - US$34
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian, Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southeast Calgary
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Went here with another couple to celebrate Valentine's early. Very busy, we waited for about an hour for a table. Well worth the wait. Our server was attentive, top notch. The steak was excellent. Done to perfection, as was my lobster tail. The others were happy with their steaks as well. My Fillet was to die for. Will be back again.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

After watching our son we searched out The Keg and found one off Crowfoot. Supper was excellent. Need to try the Barrel wine or Craft wine. They have three choices. I sampled all three. I chose the first of the three. Food and service was so good that we went back the next day and visited the lounge. Great food. Nice staff. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing meal at the keg recently. Everything was very tasty. Nice ambience and server was very helpful even recommending non alcoholic cocktails for me to enjoy because I'm pregnant. Will be visiting again soon for sure.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

This location went above and beyond on the 22nd. We called and went in at 930 thinking The restaurant was open, walked in and only the bar area was open which was a no minor area. They went ahead and accommodated my family with 4 kids. The dinner from escargot to steak and lobster was to die for. Service and our server/bartender (did not get his name) were top notch with a stunning top shelf martini. We are very fussy. Will be back when near YYC.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

This is our neighbourhood Keg. We order for take out and they always get it right with lots of extras and from time to time we dine in and are always happy! My last visit was out of the norm and very special. It was my sons 13 th birthday and I was cooking him a dinner at home. He requested the double stuffed potatoes from the keg so I called ahead and spoke with David the asst GM (found out later that's who he was) he said just show up and we will take care of you! I showed up and greeted the host and this gentleman there says 4 double stuffed potatoes and I was taken back! From a 30 second convo on the phone David remembered my voice. He asked me if he could accommodate me with a fine drink while I waited and after some enticing from the fantastic barkeeper I accepted. I haven't stopped for a beer on the way home for years! I believe the bartenders name was Grant and what a great conversation we had as I waited. My order was ready and off I went. These guys had no idea of my patronage and still just set the bar high. What an amazing feel they give you. David makes you feel like you are at his home as a guest and I was coming back anyway as they do a fine job at this establishment but I am inspired by true unsolicited customer service to let you all know about them! Great job!