Hyatt Regency Calgary(Calgary)
US$130
US$113
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$173
US$145
US$120
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$109
US$103
US$93
Hotels.com
Days Inn Calgary Northwest(Calgary)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$94
US$99
US$94
US$97
Agoda.com
1,252 results
All reviewspacini restaurantbread barcalgary airporthot tub on the roofsmall tvattached restaurantgreat hotellong term parkingrain showerfree shuttleshuttle serviceon site restaurantnext morningwake up callcomfortable bedsrental carbottled water
Reviewed 1 August 2012

We stayed at the Acclaim in March 2012. The hotel is very modern and clean. The rooms are clean and spacious with all the amenities you need for a short stay. Value for money is excellent. The attached Italian restaurant (and bar) is probably once of the best we've eaten in and the rooftop hot tub is an added bonus. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ade_Loz
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I had originally tried to book the Acclaim through their website. Received an error message to call the hotel. When I explained that I had tried to book it online, the receptionist told me that it hadn't gone through yet but to wait until the next morning. I checked the next morning and it still hadn't gone through. Decided I would book through an online travel service.
My flight was a late one and I wanted to make sure I was staying at a comfortable hotel with a shuttle. The other reviews of the Acclaim convinced me this was a good place to stay. The shuttle driver was quick to arrive at the airport, courteous and helpful. The receptionist had my reservation, great so far. When I went up to my room, the room was so wonderful looking that I decided to stay there for my return trip on Monday night (yesterday.) When I went down to book it, the receptionist started entering my information and said "Oh, we have you booked for Friday night as well as Thursday night." I was confused as I hadn't any confirmation that there was an extra night; the travel service had sent me a confirmation for one night. The receptionist said she would cancel it but to call the online service and make sure they didn't charge me for a second night. I booked the Monday night with the receptionist and didn't think to ask the rate as it was late, I was tired and I assumed it would be the same as I had for Thursday night. The odd thing was that I called the travel service the next morning and they had no record of my booking another night. I think what might have happened is that my failed booking did go through and for some reason the hotel added a night. I don't know but I wasn't charged for the Friday night.
BUT although I thoroughly enjoyed my second stay last night, a couple of events soured me slightly. When I checked in yesterday, I looked at my room rate. It was a goodly amount over what I had paid on the Thursday. When I asked about it, they said I had got a lower rate because I had booked the Thursday night through an online service. It was too late for me to look for something else so I paid it but I learned a valuable lesson about booking a hotel room AT the hotel.
We wanted room service but when we called the restaurant they said we would have to go down to pick up our food. I did go down but already feeling that I should get top-drawer service for the rate I was paying, I was a little miffed. And the counter staff at the restaurant didn't give me cutlery until I asked for it.
I asked for a wake-up call a half hour before the shuttle this morning. Reception told me they would make two notes--one for the wake-up call and one for the shuttle. When they made the wake-up call however they said the shuttle was waiting. I said that I had asked for the shuttle for half an hour later; I can't wake up and jump on a shuttle. Not a big thing but still--they also had done the same thing to my companion, who was taking a slightly later flight. I managed to get that changed before I left.

All in all, it IS a wonderful hotel in terms of looks and comfort but I will only stay there again if I get the rate that I originally had through the travel service.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SFNM28
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Only stayed one night following a late flight but we were impressed with this hotel. A sizeable room with plenty of modern amenities and a very good restaurant. Must mention the very helpful airport shuttle drivers.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gladys51
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Stayed here one night before our flight home and were most impressed with the King room. So modern and clean and a very comfortable bed. We had a nice flat screen TV, comfortable furnishings and even a TV in the bathroom! The only thing missing was a mini fridge. We checked in very smoothly, returned our rental car to the airport that night, took the hotel shuttle back to the hotel and then took the shuttle to the airport in the morning. All very convenient and timely. The on-site restaurant, Pacini's, was very good although a little pricey for breakfast. All in all I'd recommend this hotel as a place to stay when flying in or out of Calgary airport.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gat590
Reviewed 22 July 2012

As I traveling salesman, I like to share my experiences amongst fellow road warriors. The Acclaim hotel is at the pinnacle of business travel. First of all the rooms are not typical cookie cutter clutter.
The bathrooms are spectacular with European finishes that feature a deep soaker tub complete with rain shower and body sprays. There is even a TV, so that you can have a nice comfortable soak while you unwind from your flight. Seven minutes from the airport, the Acclaim has a free shuttle, so that you can get to those early am flights or to your room after a long one. They provide you with free wifi, free parking, an ipod dock and even an unheard of TWENTY Mins of free long distance to Canada and the U.S. Compare that to other hotels that charge $1.50 per local calls, $15 for wifi and $30 for parking!! The beds are amazing and this newer property has the nice flat screen tvs. Robes and amenities that rival much pricier options. I have stayed there for both business and pleasure. In addition to the fab room is an incredible Italian restaurant serving amazing fare for reasonble prices. Their breakfast is spectacular as well.
Oh, I forgot to mention the roof top hot tubs! The staff are most accommodating. All of the staff are smiling and asking how your stay is, from front desk to housekeeping. I'm told that the same group has properties in Canmore and I can't wait to experience them there.
My wife and I stayed there for two nights and never left the property!
The best stay that I have ever had and great bang for your hard earned commission dollars!
The only negative is the lack of room service delivery from the restaurant, but hey you have to leave your room at some time. No swimming pool.

Room Tip: I like the king suite.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business