1,310 results
All reviews pacini restaurant calgary airport bread bar hot tub on the roof attached restaurant small tv great hotel long term parking dvd player shuttle service rain shower free shuttle next morning on site restaurant wake up call comfortable beds rental car
Reviewed 10 May 2015

I have stayed here 4 times ranging from 1 to 2 nights to 2 weeks at a time. In my experience, the hotel has been great. The rooms are very nice, always clean and in good condition. My stays have included shopping trips, overnights before an international flight and business trips.

They have put some thought into small details like TVs in the bathroom, DVD players in the rooms and customer appreciation nights. These smaller benefits set this hotel apart from many others. The hot tubs on the roof are a nice touch. From the roof you get a great view of the city and mountains.

The location is great. It's near a major highway, the airport and a major shopping centre.

The restaurant is hit or miss. The food is mediocre and service is usually poor or fair. It is also a little pricey for what you get.

Every time I have visited this hotel, the front desk staff have been great. They're very friendly and helpful. I will absolutely return to this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Nat C
KAYeaman, General Manager at Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2015

Hi Nat C!

We appreciate your loyalty to the Acclaim Hotel and we're really glad that we continue to meet your expectations.

I have passed on your comments regarding the restaurant to our partner so they have your feedback as well.

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 1 May 2015

on a last minute choice we booked a room here as it was near the CrossIron mall and we wanted to shop without having to drive to far. Everything from check-in to our late night requests to check-out and breakfast was absolutely amazing.

Friendly, helpful staff. when we called to request anything not even 5 minutes later they were at our door with wine glasses, ice buckets, towels, etc. it was wonderful. They more than happy to help us with anything we needed.

the restaurant had great service and was a very classy look, which i would not have expected near the airport, with incredible food and service.

will definitely be back here, me and the girls LOVED it.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello Becky S!

Thanks so much for your perfect score and super comments.

It's really good to read that our team was instrumental in making your last minute trip to Calgary was a great success. We hope you got some great deals at CrossIron Mills too!

Reviewed 26 April 2015

We have stayed at the Acclaim a few times and love it. It is very clean, up-to-date, and the staff are very friendly. We find this hotel very convenient when we have an early flight out in the morning. The shuttle service is 24 hours and is always there for you. We leave our car at the hotel when we fly out. Very, very convenient. The restaurant at the hotel is very good too. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank DottieACanmore

Hi DottieACanmore,

Thanks so much for making us your hotel of choice whenever you are flying out of YYC!

We're really proud of our great team and the services they provide and we are glad you love them too!

I have happily passed on your comments to our Shuttle Drivers so they can enjoy a well-deserved pat on the back!

We look forward to your next trip!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times now. It is close to the airport, and has a shuttle. I also leave my vehicle parked while away. It is cheaper to leave my vehicle here than at the airport. The restaurant at the hotel is very good.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Chris1956B
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

I stayed for one night prior to a trip to New York City. This is a hotel that gets many things right. Friendly staff, good beds, nice sized rooms equipped with a Keurig, safe, and comfortable furniture. The shower stall was perfect for my needs. I did not eat at the onsite restaurant but heard good reviews from friend. The morning shuttle service was efficient. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a fair priced, well appointed short term airport stay in Calgary.

Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank CentralABFamily

Hi CentralABFamily!

We really appreciate your fantastic review!

As a Top Contributor, your feedback is really valuable to us. We're glad you loved our team, the morning shuttle as well as the amenities in the room.

We can't wait until your travels bring you back to the Calgary Airport and the Acclaim Hotel.

In hospitality,