“Oyster night is a fav...”
Review of ParkerHouse Grill and Wine Bar - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Thursday's are the oyster night ($1 each) at ParkerHouse, starting at 4 pm.

I'll agree with prior reviews that the service is a little to be desired, and it seems men in expensive suits receive the best service.

1  Thank Brandy B

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Had a couple drinks, the server seemed inconvienced by the fact we were there. Why would I stay for a meal?

1  Thank erik r
Reviewed 9 December 2012 via mobile

Came here with some work friends, ordered the best appetizers I've had in a long time. Our sever Julie was has the worst attitude I have ever seen, she told me she would refill my glass on her time!! Being in the restaurant business I would fire her in 10 seconds. Great food but too bad about the service.

1  Thank LAKEWAY10
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We went here for a special family dinner where we ate in the lower reserved room. The food was fantastic and the staff were very attentive to our every need, overall an excellent dining experience. I cannot say anything about the main dining area though as we were not in that part.

The wine list is very comprehensive and the server was very nice about finding us a delicious bottle right in our price range, very helpful for us staying on budget with 10 people.

2  Thank Kirk_and_Jo-Anne
Reviewed 26 June 2012

We had our office Christmas party here for the past two years and dropped in after work recently for a dinner for two. I had scallops, which were nicely cooked and a flatbread pizza, which was excellent. My girlfriend had a pot of sea food of the type that requires pliers to eat. She liked it. The waitress was efficient if not exactly warm. The decor is really nice and we were puzzled as to why they don't have more customers. I have a sense that they suffer from being right downtown and a bit removed from other restaurants in a town where the majority of people leave the area after work. We'd go back.

1  Thank selmer