See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I didn't realize this was a bed and breakfast and where very nervous at first but it turned out to be a wonderful experience and we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! The bed was fabulously comfortable, the place spotlessly clean, Breakfast was excellent, and during breakfast we met other guests from all over the world which made for interesting conversation. The host Peter was very friendly. The location is excellent. Very close to all the attractions on 17th Avenue. And not far from the C-train and bus. We will definitely be going back on my next trip to Calgary.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
11  Thank IMED D
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Stayed for a couple night during Stampede. Were able to walk everywhere we needed. Everything clean and in good working order

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank jusm19
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I stayed here everytime I came to Calgary. I always had great service and a warm welcome upon arrival. The central location allows you to get any place you need to. Not far from the C-train staion or bus stops. The rooms are well kept and very clean. It is a quiet place to stay that you will be able to get a good night's sleep in. Make this your first choice to stay!!!

Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Krista E
Reviewed 19 July 2011

The building is very clean, the owners friendly, the beds comfy and the location is excellent. Very close to all the attractions on 17th Avenue. The building is just over 100 years old and has a lot of character. The continental breakfast is perfectly adequate. They even provide shampoo and soap in the very clean wash rooms.

My girl friend's car would not start when she attempted to return home on a week night. I asked the owners if they had a set of booster cables. They promptly went out to their garage, rummaged around and came up with a set then proceeded to boost her car, got it started and helpfully sent her on her way. Small town friendliness and helpfulness in the big city!

I have stayed there twice in the north room, thoroughly enjoyed it and already look forward to my stay there again when next in Calgary.

John Sarjeant,
Nelson, B.C.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank John1543
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Five of us booked the house for the week of the Stampede. The house is in a great location with excellent restaurants around it (make sure and eat breakfast at the Diner one block south). It is a charming Victorian, with a beautiful garden and all of the amenities. John was a great host and helped us with parking, restaurant recommendations, etc. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2011