11th Street Lodging B&B
  • Restaurant
US$147
US$161
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Suites Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$104
Hotel Elan(Calgary)
US$163
US$120
Hotel Elan
  • Breakfast included
Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$92
US$77
US$54
US$85
US$83
US$100
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2012

This summer my daughter and I enjoyed the 100th Stampede in Calgary, and were happy to stay in this homey, clean and welcoming B and B. We walked to the Stampede events and to the C train for a visit to the zoo, and never had to use our own vehicle. It is on a quiet street and we slept well, with a ceiling fan to keep the air moving. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank BentleyBA
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I didn't realize this was a bed and breakfast and where very nervous at first but it turned out to be a wonderful experience and we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! The bed was fabulously comfortable, the place spotlessly clean, Breakfast was excellent, and during breakfast we met other guests from all over the world which made for interesting conversation. The host Peter was very friendly. The location is excellent. Very close to all the attractions on 17th Avenue. And not far from the C-train and bus. We will definitely be going back on my next trip to Calgary.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
11  Thank IMED D
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Stayed for a couple night during Stampede. Were able to walk everywhere we needed. Everything clean and in good working order

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jusm19
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I stayed here everytime I came to Calgary. I always had great service and a warm welcome upon arrival. The central location allows you to get any place you need to. Not far from the C-train staion or bus stops. The rooms are well kept and very clean. It is a quiet place to stay that you will be able to get a good night's sleep in. Make this your first choice to stay!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Krista E
Reviewed 19 July 2011

The building is very clean, the owners friendly, the beds comfy and the location is excellent. Very close to all the attractions on 17th Avenue. The building is just over 100 years old and has a lot of character. The continental breakfast is perfectly adequate. They even provide shampoo and soap in the very clean wash rooms.

My girl friend's car would not start when she attempted to return home on a week night. I asked the owners if they had a set of booster cables. They promptly went out to their garage, rummaged around and came up with a set then proceeded to boost her car, got it started and helpfully sent her on her way. Small town friendliness and helpfulness in the big city!

I have stayed there twice in the north room, thoroughly enjoyed it and already look forward to my stay there again when next in Calgary.

John Sarjeant,