See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I stayed for 4 nights and had room 3 which was a good size, very clean and had a great comfortable bed. This is B & B with character being an old house that has been renovated - and well.
Good size sitting room with pc and printer- wi fi also available and it is a good connection. Buffet breakfast is good- just help yourself!. It is only a short 10-15 walk to the riverside walkway and 10 min to the Calgary Transit stn. The CBD and downtown eateries ar also only a short walk away.
John, one of the owners is friendly and always on hand with any information you may need.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank SifnosNo1
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Stayed 4 nights prior to renting a Harley and touring the Rockies for a week and then returned for our last 3 nights before we flew back home. It was a first visit to Canada and John and Pete made our visit even more enjoyable. Went out of their way to help us with leaving our luggage with them and letting us keeping our room for a late check out!!! Room was comfortable and was thankful of the balcony so we could keep the door open in the heat! Liked the idea of just wandering downstairs for breakfast and helping yourselves. Located in a good spot for us near to bars, restaurants and a nice walk to Stampede. No need for public transport.
Thanks again - hope the Skippering went well John and please say thanks again to your friends for the lift - much appreciated!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LorriC27
Reviewed 21 July 2013

My usual hotel was $ 500 a night so instead I found this great little place. For a minimum of 3 nights (I stayed 2) I was charged $ 110/night. No problem. I was greeted by John and given the rundown of the place. I had my own set of keys to the front door and my room to come and go as I pleased.

There is a little breakfast area with cereal, yogurt, milk, juice, fruit and bread.... reasonable for a breakfast on the run.

I went up to my room - though tiny was still enough for me. A twin bed, night stand, a dresser, closet and small TV. The bathroom was shared by my room and the one next door. It was in the hall way so convenient for our use.

The room doesn't have air conditioning but did have a ceiling fan. Air flow was tough to get from the windows that were there.

It's a reasonable distance to walk to the train or downtown. Co-Op was just 2 blocks away as well.

In the end - great alternative during a very expensive time while traveling to Calgary.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank CaitieBC
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I rented the basement suite for a whole year while I was attending college at a campus close by from September 2001 to August 2002. I was a wide-eyed, country girl and moving to the big city was very intimidating. These guys sure helped me to be less anxious. The room was pretty small -- I did have to do my dishes in the bathroom sink! But it was very affordable and a perfect place to stay while going to school.
Thanks, guys, for being my "moms" while I was away from home :)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Farmgirl1982
Reviewed 24 October 2012

The place is great for value, It's comfortable, clean and the service is excepcional. I was there two weeks, the room is big clean and cute. The breakfast are great and you can talk with the owners Peter and John, really friendly , nice and helpfull people. I have recomended this B&B to anyone who had asked for a place to stay in calgary. The hotel is in walking distance to downtown and a few blocks from 17th ave.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo