See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Slept in our clothes, went to washroom and had to get my friend to ,open door as inside door handle came off in my hand, Needed to be gutted, we were on 2nd floor, carpet on stairs torn, next store room had large dog in it, noisy, partying, we could not wait till morning departure, manager had the nerve to ask for security deposit upon check-in which he said don't worry and backed down, just disgusting place!

Room tip: Keep driving!
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Penny D
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Clean but..... Things were clean but the place definitely needs some renos. Regular rate (according to online booking) seems to be about $60/night. However when rooms get book all over town, they will charge as much as possible (I paid over $150/night). Although I am grateful to have a room, I do feel taken advantage of at $150. (Having said that, perhaps all other hotels would do the same)

For me, I will stay here again but ONLY if there are no other rooms available. I would even drive 20 miles further to stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Ben_From_Been_there
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Olympia Motel Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, 5099 Centre St L2G 3P1
Filthy Rooms - Rubbish Furniture - Partying all Night - Abusive Owners
I had to call the police at 2:30 in the morning due to excessive noise/partying in their courtyard. No one had answered the phone at the reception.
The police were too busy with emergencies to come right away when I called them at 2:30.
Carpet floor was dirty, stained, furniture at least 60 years old and looked like rubbish. It was an extremely unpleasant experience and paid $93/night. The hotel seems to be partially occupied by social service recipients as I found out too late.
For my Service Dog, I had to pay an extra $100 deposit - which is totally against the law!!!
Harassing a disabled person is a case for the Human Rights Commission!

Room tip: Noisy place, occupied by SS recipients who like to drink and party all night
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelJournalist1951
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Wow, always a quiet adventure at the Olympia Lodge. Cops ambulance arrests and yelling. Fantastic, 5/5 for a afternoon fun. Good thing about the Olympia is that there is a fabulous Tim Hortons across the street.

Date of stay: July 2017
2  Thank W_Boylan01
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I booked online!, the description of the room was not accurate, I expected to see a couch they had a chair. I was on the lower floor, witch I wanted , but the top floor creaked real bad. The wifi had poor reception, and cut right out for a while sometimes. The staff was friendly, and helpful.

Room tip: "Rooms were facing north, they had a shaded front"
Date of stay: July 2017