“The best”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southwest Calgary
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I really love this place! Everything taste great! Service is quick and the food is excellent. Really nice servers too!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I took my wife out to Kinjo for a date on a recommendation of a friend. You don’t go here for the decor, rather for the cool vibe and amazing sushi. I would go back in a heartbeat!
They have boats with the food that floats by and you pick your plate off of it or you can order off the menu.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Love kinjo super delicious, fun, great atmosphere. Come here with the kids and we all love it! My son loves the giant squid legs!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

The restaurant was very busy when we showed up, but we were seated immediately. We chose to sit at the sushi boats. It was so fun to pick the sushi from the boats and to watch the chefs cook. All the sushi we tried was really good. We also ordered a few items from the menu. They were yummy as well and came in a timely manner.
All the staff were friendly and attentive and the atmosphere was inviting. Overall a great experience and I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We were driving by decided to stop in for dinner and we’re glad we did. As soon as you walk through the door, the staff throws a mini party to welcome you, which is nice. We were instantly greeted and shown to our table with very fast and friendly service the whole time we were there. The restaurant is very clean and they have sushi boats that circle the restaurant, which is great. We were given a little fruit dish before we ordered so our daughter could snack on. We ordered from the menu as well as took plates from the boats and everything was fresh and delicious. Before we left, a server came around the restaurant handing out pocky treats to kids and women. Overall we had a really great experience and will definitely be returning.