Wingate by Wyndham Calgary South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsspruce meadowsmcleod trailfront deskpool areafamily weddingjacuzzi suiteyogurtdecent breakfastcomplimentary breakfastcomfortable bedswonderful stayi highly recommend this hotelgreat roomhome away from homebreakfast roompool and hot tubcoffee maker
Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

Stayed here with my 1 year old and husband for two nights and was beyond impressed with the service I received. The staff was so friendly they made an effort to remember my daughters name and gave us coupons for the zoo when they learned we were going there. They also gave us 15% off Boston pizza when they heard us say we were going to eat there. We ended up staying two nights because of how awesome the staff and manger was to us! There is no question this will be the only place I will ever stay in calgary again!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Robin A, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Calgary South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2015

Thank you Karmyn7 for the kind words about the "5 star service" that you and your family received during your recent stay at the Wingate by Wyndham Calgary South. It is comments such as yours that help us to confirm the dedication from our team to delivering an exceptional guest experience. I am proud to have earned your trust and the honor of being your hotel of choice when traveling in our area.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Robin A, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Calgary South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2015

Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

I was directed here by sandman hotel where we normally go due to the fact they were full. First off there was only one lady at front desk, it took forever to clear the line. Second of all there was kids running up and down the hall ways beside us and above us all night. I could hardly get my 2 yr old to sleep let alone having front dresk call at almost 930 to find out what room they put us in.. then was woke up at 130 am listening to base from some party above me. I paid almost 200 $ to stay here for one night I am in disgust the way things are handled around here, nor will waste my money here agian. What a terrible way to end a trip to the mountians.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family

Thank you krystalAd for your comments. I would like to extend my apologies for your less than satisfactory stay with us. It is not common for our hotel to experience this type of noise from guests and we will endeavor to give our team more tools to be able to deal directly with conflicts such as these. If you are ever in our area again I would appreciate the chance to show you just how great a stay at the Wingate by Wyndham Calgary South can be.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Reviewed 31 March 2015

The hotel has large, clean, bright rooms of a reasonable quality. The included breakfast was better than many such offerings. There are restaurants within walking distance across Mcleod Trail. The exercise gym was small, basically room for two people but there is a 1.2KM street loop that you can run outside, or go to a park about 3 km away. On my last night there were guests active about 3 AM (multi-room party), and the front desk dealt with it promptly when called.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business

Thank you Michael B for providing feedback about your recent stay at the Wingate by Wyndham Calgary South. I am pleased to see that you found our hotel both clean and pleasant. Please let me apologize that your last night was interrupted by some other guests, however, I was glad to see that our team responded quickly to minimize your inconvenience. I hope to be of service to you again whenever you are in our area.