“Great Accommodation - Highly Recommend”

Corporate Suites of Calgary
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Why stay in a hotel room when you can have a whole suite for the same or less money? This was a great find - with every convenience possible. It was clean and modern, the kitchen was well stocked with dishes, the bed was comfortable, there was an in-suite washer and dryer, and we even had a lovely little deck with a BBQ. The location is great - walking distance to restaurants, groceries, liquor store and downtown. And then there was Kate - super helpful from the moment we booked, making sure that we had all of the instructions to access our suite after hours. We highly recommend, and will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in suite 305, which was at the back of the property and had a lovely deck with a BBQ.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
CorporateSuitesCgy, Operations Manager at Corporate Suites of Calgary, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Hi Lois,

Thank you for the lovely review! It was a pleasure to take care of you during your stay with us. I am glad that you were able to enjoy not only the suite but the offerings of this fabulous area. I hope that we can welcome you again in the future, maybe in the summer when it wont be as cold!

Reviewed 5 May 2016

A coworker and myself stayed here for about 4 months while we were on a project in Calgary. It was fully furnished with everything we needed. The furniture and décor were quite nice and the apartment in general was updated and clean. The gym downstairs was enough to stay in shape or if you are a body builder there is a much larger gym just a 4 minute walk away. Speaking of short walks, the best part about this apartment is the proximity to 17th Ave. So many great restaurants to choose from. There is also a Safeway and Best Buy just two blocks away. Walking to downtown will take you anywhere from 15-30 minutes depending on where you are going but access to the +15 is only about 15 minutes. If you are driving there is a very secure parking garage so no worries there. Finally, the staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. I can't say enough good things about them!

Room Tip: South side rooms will be warmer in the summer but much brighter during the winter
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2016

I can't recommend Corporate Suites and especially Kate and Ray enough! I have stayed on and off with Corporate Suites for about 7 months during a work transition from another location to Calgary. Over that time I've stayed in 3 different one bedroom apartments within the same building. Each one has been very well-appointed with both furniture and all of the amenities you could ask for. Even if it didn't have something (tea kettle) - a quick call to Kate and it was delivered to my room the next morning. Kate and Ray are extremely welcoming, professional and courteous! The communication prior to my arrival was excellent and Kate was always quick to respond to any queries. The location is excellent and within walking distance to groceries, restaurants and shopping. I would recommend them without reservation and was extremely pleased with my stay there! They are the best and I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank JR_4829
Reviewed 29 November 2015

There aren't enough superlatives to describe how pleased I was to stay at this great location. I could not have asked for better accommodations; and, I could not have been more pleased. First, I must acknowledge Kate. Before I even arrived, until the day I checked out, she made me feel as a welcomed guest. She was kind, courteous and professional; and I am very appreciative. Second, I must acknowledge Ray. Ray was also, very kind and courteous, and he gave me a great suggestion about what became my favorite restaurant in Calgary. Thank you Ray, I also appreciate your kindness and professionalism. The suite was amazing! The decor and the amenities were first rate. I could not find a single thing wrong about the suite. It was so much more than a mere hotel room, it felt like home... clean, comfortable, and in a really cool location in walking distance to cool restaurants and shopping. I absolutely recommend this company, and I look forward to staying here again in the future. Thank you for making my vacation to your wonderful city so memorable, it was a sincere pleasure!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Mdinsac
CorporateSuitesCgy, Manager at Corporate Suites of Calgary, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Dear Mdinsac,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Corporate Suites strives to give every guest our personal attention and the best possible experience. I know that our team enjoyed having you stay with us and it was a pleasure to be able to share the hot spots around our beautiful city with you.

We agree that the donuts were pretty good too!

Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back sometime soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed at this gem of property a couple of nights with a friend and really appreciated the home like atmosphere!
I was especially impressed with their friendly and attentiveness to my sometimes banal queries.
I was pleasantly surprised at the generous supply of utensils in the newly renovated kitchen.BTW the whole suite is high class accommodation.
The exercise room had all the equipment I needed. It could have used a treadmill to accommodate my marathon training.
Highly recommended!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear pmcleanschmalz,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with Corporate Suites of Calgary!

All of our suites are fully furnished to the last detail in the hope of making our guests feel right at home, which we are glad you did! Our fitness room is also a great place to get in a last minute workout, and includes a variety of equipment including weigh machine, cycles and a treadmill.

Good luck with your marathon training!

We hope to welcome you again soon.