See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 May 2016

A coworker and myself stayed here for about 4 months while we were on a project in Calgary. It was fully furnished with everything we needed. The furniture and décor were quite nice and the apartment in general was updated and clean. The gym downstairs was enough to stay in shape or if you are a body builder there is a much larger gym just a 4 minute walk away. Speaking of short walks, the best part about this apartment is the proximity to 17th Ave. So many great restaurants to choose from. There is also a Safeway and Best Buy just two blocks away. Walking to downtown will take you anywhere from 15-30 minutes depending on where you are going but access to the +15 is only about 15 minutes. If you are driving there is a very secure parking garage so no worries there. Finally, the staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. I can't say enough good things about them!

Room Tip: South side rooms will be warmer in the summer but much brighter during the winter
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2016

I can't recommend Corporate Suites and especially Kate and Ray enough! I have stayed on and off with Corporate Suites for about 7 months during a work transition from another location to Calgary. Over that time I've stayed in 3 different one bedroom apartments within the same building. Each one has been very well-appointed with both furniture and all of the amenities you could ask for. Even if it didn't have something (tea kettle) - a quick call to Kate and it was delivered to my room the next morning. Kate and Ray are extremely welcoming, professional and courteous! The communication prior to my arrival was excellent and Kate was always quick to respond to any queries. The location is excellent and within walking distance to groceries, restaurants and shopping. I would recommend them without reservation and was extremely pleased with my stay there! They are the best and I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank JR_4829
Reviewed 29 November 2015

There aren't enough superlatives to describe how pleased I was to stay at this great location. I could not have asked for better accommodations; and, I could not have been more pleased. First, I must acknowledge Kate. Before I even arrived, until the day I checked out, she made me feel as a welcomed guest. She was kind, courteous and professional; and I am very appreciative. Second, I must acknowledge Ray. Ray was also, very kind and courteous, and he gave me a great suggestion about what became my favorite restaurant in Calgary. Thank you Ray, I also appreciate your kindness and professionalism. The suite was amazing! The decor and the amenities were first rate. I could not find a single thing wrong about the suite. It was so much more than a mere hotel room, it felt like home... clean, comfortable, and in a really cool location in walking distance to cool restaurants and shopping. I absolutely recommend this company, and I look forward to staying here again in the future. Thank you for making my vacation to your wonderful city so memorable, it was a sincere pleasure!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Mdinsac
CorporateSuitesCgy, Manager at Corporate Suites of Calgary, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Dear Mdinsac,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Corporate Suites strives to give every guest our personal attention and the best possible experience. I know that our team enjoyed having you stay with us and it was a pleasure to be able to share the hot spots around our beautiful city with you.

We agree that the donuts were pretty good too!

Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back sometime soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed at this gem of property a couple of nights with a friend and really appreciated the home like atmosphere!
I was especially impressed with their friendly and attentiveness to my sometimes banal queries.
I was pleasantly surprised at the generous supply of utensils in the newly renovated kitchen.BTW the whole suite is high class accommodation.
The exercise room had all the equipment I needed. It could have used a treadmill to accommodate my marathon training.
Highly recommended!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear pmcleanschmalz,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with Corporate Suites of Calgary!

All of our suites are fully furnished to the last detail in the hope of making our guests feel right at home, which we are glad you did! Our fitness room is also a great place to get in a last minute workout, and includes a variety of equipment including weigh machine, cycles and a treadmill.

Good luck with your marathon training!

We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

Like anything, I was skeptical. Will it be clean, will it far, will it difficult to contact someone when needed (given it is not a hotel). Well, we could NOT have picked a better place. So clean, so close and Rachelle, Operations Manager, is simply amazing to deal with. The condo was equipped with EVERYTHING. Spices for cooking, coffee for the Keurig and pretty much every kitchen electronic you can think of. The beds were super comfortable and when I needed something, Rachelle always made herself available. The location was perfect, close to Stephen St. and so quiet!! The best part, so reasonably priced. I 100% recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business

Dear Liza M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay.

Our team at Corporate Suites of Calgary wants everyone of our guests to feel like a VIP and enjoy their stay down to the last moment. We have equipped our rooms with many different amenities to ensure that you have everything needed for a short or long stay. We pride ourselves on being a home away from home!

We look forward to being able to welcome you again in the future.