US$106
US$159
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Hotel Elan(Calgary)
Hampton.com
US$174
  • Restaurant
US$90
Best Western Plus Suites Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$114
US$180
US$152
  • Restaurant
US$151
US$137
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$107
US$89
All reviewsfull kitchencalgary airportgreat hotelliving roomkitchen areafree breakfastan extended staysmall kitchenyogurtfront desk staffshort driverooms are largeshuttle servicewould definitely stay here againfree shuttlefitness centera great stay
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here 8-10 times over the last 18 months or so, and there’s a reason I keep coming back.

The service is always top notch. Staff are personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. One time, there was a minor issue when a person in my party was checked out early, due to a misunderstanding during the original booking process online. It was rectified immediately, and I got a follow up phone call and email from Marilyne who was very professional, and courteous. A one off incident.

The hotel has certain evenings during the week where they serve complimentary appetizers, and provide an opportunity to mingle with other guests. Guests also have access to the lobby bar at the courtyard Marriott, which is in the same building with a separate entrance. Great staff there too.

The location is close to the airport, but check ahead for shuttle availability, as some posters have said. (Do your homework).

Breakfast is very good, and again, service is great. Staff are helpful, friendly, and polite. Good variety of hot food (eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns), along with oatmeal, cereal, muffins, juice, coffee etc. Helps my morning meetings when i have a tea to go with me!!

Rooms are spacious, with full kitchenette and utensils/dishes. The beds are large and comfortable. I usually get a room overlooking the airport runway, and don’t ever hear the planes, but enjoy watching them. Dishwasher and fridge also are provided. Staff do a good job of cleaning rooms and bathroom. The bathroom is a good size, with the sink in an anteroom and the large shower and toilet behind the door.

Good sized pool, a bit on the cold side, but nothing chilling. The fitness room is a bit on the small side, with some treadmills, along the wall. A small cable station and some free weights round it off. Roofs a bit low, so for a tall guy like me, it makes some dynamic movements a bit harder. It’s manageable though, and it’s kept clean and stocked well. Great wifi throughout the hotel.

I will keep coming back. Great value for the price.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2018

The room was spacious. The staff was helpful. The decor was modern and inviting. The lobby was busy but checkin moved quickly. The room was spacious, far more than what we needed. There were lots of families with children at breakfast. The location is about a mile from Canada 2, the North/South expressway. The room was quiet. We slept great!

Room Tip: The back of the hotel is away from the airport and quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I had my reservation for over 6 months and would have never thought that I would get bumped when checking in at 7:00PM during the mid-week. Not only did I get sent to their sister property, the Courtyard, but I did not get any adjustment in price, or any type of explanation,or apology. As a matter of fact, they told me that I had been given a "larger room" for my trouble. A larger room at the Courtyard is nothing but a hotel room. There is a reason that I booked the Residence Inn. I needed and wanted the space and the kitchen for my special dietary needs. To top it off, we ordered a shuttle to the airport for my friend that evening and assumed that he would go to the Residence Inn, but instead went to the Courtyard. We knew he was there, because he called us. When we couldn't find him, we had to stand in the long line of other angry bumped guests for so long that the driver left. So, the clerk told us to it would be an hour and a half wait and suggested we call a taxi. All in all, the service was subpar, the hotel as far as I can tell is basic. It shares accommodations with the Courtyard, so it is a basic. I lost out on my space, my breakfast and feel they could have cared less. Do not make a deposit on this hotel, or check in after 4PM according to the other guests who were bumped also. Luckily, I had one night there and moved on. There are much closer hotels to the airport if that is your goal, so I would pick another brand. I am a rewards member, but this caused me to second guess their Canadian line for sure. Especially for the price I paid.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Amy T, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Greeting Kendra H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Amy Turner and I am the Assistant General Manager at the Courtyard and Residence Inn Calgary Airport. The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. I would like the opportunity to speak with you directly.
Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via phone anytime at 403.238.1000. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Courtyard and Residence Inn Calgary Airport.

Amy

Reviewed 25 June 2018

our suite was very spacious and Hotel is very upscale. very nice and quite property will all the amenities. location is very good with lots of restaurant and shopping within a very short drive. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Outstanding. After a week of roughing it in glacier national park it was great to have a clean bed and hot water shower The staff was friendly and courteous. The rooms were perfect. Two rooms. One for the adults and one for the teenager.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family