“Soup and Vermicelli are fantastic”

Pho Huong Viet Noodle House
Ranked #391 of 3,874 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 26 October 2015

The vermicelli is amazing- if you order it with chicken you will not be disappointed. The chicken is cooked to perfection. The soup is also excellent with many fresh vegetables and

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Very good food at ridiculously low prices! Quick, fresh and tasty. Lots of selection and good service. Great spot for a quick meal and your children will love the bubble teas! Don't miss the pineapple or coconut with jellies instead of bubbles!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

The food here is very good and always tastes fresh. It's a typical Vietnamese menu that offers fast and simple service and lots of food choices from soups to nuts. The spring rolls are my favorite, beef satay was very good as well. We have never waited for a seat, but the small place is full most of the time we visit. Lots of take out going through the door as well. My wife loves Asian food, me not so much but this is one eatery she can get me to visit without much arm bending.

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

I stopped by here for lunch yesterday and it was packed at 2.00 pm. I was seated right away and I told the server that I was in a hurry and ordered right away. I had the sate beef pho and it came out in about 5 minutes. The pho was very tasty and u was impressed with the speed and quality of the food. I would go back for sure!

Reviewed 1 May 2015

We have tried this restaurant a number of times as the location is handy and food is okay but, we won't go there again. The service is horrible, staff are rude, seating is cramped, you can barely get to the one restroom as the corridor is so narrow and congested and the place is horribly noisy. There are a number of choices for Vietnamese food in the area, best to try somewhere else!