“Great place”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great place to go to test the best of Asian food i recommended for everyone.
Friendly good service always fresh food.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

good varieties , good service. my favorite item is BBQ duck. we had a birthday party there, all my families happy about the menu . we will be back .

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Definitely a nice place for a celebration with big groups and small.

I'm glad I had a friend, whom I trusted, who could point me to decent food choices. The good thing about asian buffets is the variety and amount of food you can consume.

Service was efficient and friendly; they even did us a favor and took multiple pictures of our large party.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Plenty of choices, but the food is just awful. The hot selection items are just barely warm. It's tasteless and very poor quality food. I tried it once and definitely won't go back. It's also overpriced, $35.00 per person for an adult.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Good variety of dishes. All are marked MSG or non-MSG. They also have the Mongolian grill option if you are not into breaded/fried items like me.