“Very good Vietnamese Food”

Pho An Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #1,583 of 3,833 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 7 December 2016

We went there for a late lunch and was very impressed with the food, service and overall feel in the restaurant. I found the Pho very nice, lots of meat and noodles. Good flavor with a nice light broth. My wife had the Bon Min and she quite enjoyed it.

We had the Shrimp Salad rolls and the spring rolls. They were very fresh and tasty! The peanut sauce was very good! Hoa made us very welcome which was quite nice. We hadn't been there since it was off of Heritage Drive back in the day.

I must say that the restaurant has a very warm feel and good parking. I am looking forward to going back to try some of the Vermicelli noodle dishes as I saw a couple of them and looked really good. Nice sized portions as well.

A very nice family owned place that I will be going back to! Thank you Hoa!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We went to this restaurant in a group. We were treated as if we were favourite regular customers. The food was delicious. We went back again another night. It was just as great.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

My first visit and I went over the lunch hour. A big step above most Calgary Vietnamese restaurants and well worth the visit. Good quality, tasty food. Friendly service. Marginally more expensive - but only by a few bucks.

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

Loved this restaurant when it was a block from my house... They moved and are now a little drive away. I will make the drive to Pho An...so worth it and the owners are sooooo nice! Food is fresh and tasty!

Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised to find this spacious, clean and friendly Vietnamese restaurant. Food was tasty and cooked to perfection. Decor way above average for vietnamese restaurant.