“Excellent Vietnamese”

Essence of Saigon Garden
Ranked #406 of 4,001 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

One of my family's favourite Vietnamese restaurants in the city! Always fresh ingredients and always tasty! Good for eat in or pick up!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I may have stated this previously but since we've "discovered" this place, it has been good Vietnamese and consistent quality.
We've used them twice this month, including once for take out.
Eat in is a good amount although take out "seemed" less so but maybe that is a normal. Either way, we appreciate it.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

When we lived in Calgary we had eaten here many many many times. The last time we were visiting family and friends the obvious place to go for dinner was Essence of Saigon. The food as usual was amazing, the staff is sooo friendly and the prices are great ! We highly recommend it !

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I've been eating at this restaurant for the last 13 years and not once have I ever had a bad meal. The staff and service are always exceptional. I now life in a different quadrant of the city but still make the treck back to visit this restaurant

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Located in a small strip mall, this restaurant serves excellent food at very reasonable prices. One of my favourites is the mixed noodle bowl, filled nearly to the brim with flavourful broth, springy noodles, beef, chicken, shrimp & a fried spring roll. The service is quick, friendly & efficient. They also make a wonderfully fresh chicken or beef Vietnamese bun sandwich.