“Fantastic vermicelli ”

Saigon Maxim Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #488 of 3,810 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Number 35 is amazing and my wife hates Vietnamese food but I got her to try this dish and now she orders it even when I'm out of town. Order for pick up and it's ready in 10 minutes.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Had dinner here last night - moderately busy. Service was efficient although not personal in any way. Food was good with very large portions. The spring rolls and dumplings were absolutely excellent and my husband enjoyed his stir fry on crispy noodle. He said the vegetables were cooked beautifully - crisp and tasty. I had the Wor Wonton soup and found it average - lots of dumplings but not much protein or vegetables....I will try another option next time we go. Small thing but we did not receive a bill after dinner - had to wander up to the front - were given a total and paid from that verbal quote.....I prefer to see a bill.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The lobster satay is the best, as well as the lobster curry soup! Worth the drive to Riverbend. I haven't tried anything else from the menu because this soup is so good. Portions are so big.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This is now officially my favourite Vietnamese food restaurant.

The staff are charming and excellent; the food is delicious and the restaurant is so very clean.

I ordered the #36, and the portions were huge.

Highly, HIGHLY, recommend this hidden gem in SouthEast Calgary.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Best pho around! I love coming here for lunch and dinner. Good food and service every time. Good specials too.