“Comfortable & Very Nice Apartment”

Executive Suites by Roseman - Keynote
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Keynote is actually a very nice & comfortable apartment. My company has put me in a 2 Bedroom Apartment & let me tell you this apartment is very nice. I am on the 21st Floor & the view is simply amazing. The Kitchen is fully equipped & i actually did not need any utensils, it is actually just enough. Very clean & tidy apartment. The Grocery shop is just down the building & also you can use the building's gym & other amenities. to sum it up i would say just tooo good

Room Tip: Take the higher floors the view is nice & much quiter
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

This was a lovely 2 bedroom apartment for our family. Extremely close to grocery store and an awesome shopping mall. Priced the same as a local hotel room, but we had a full kitchen and living room area. General manager was great and solved any issue timely. Our teenagers enjoyed exercise room. Big balcony, walk-in mastered room closet and private parking space was nice. Request an apartment facing west for nice trees views and less traffic.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2016

I had a confirmed booking with Roseman and then received an abrupt and rude message - from Sylvia Flores who is the General Manager - close to the time of the booking, that the property had been rented to another customer and was no longer available to me. I was shocked and tried to convince them that this was not the correct or professional way to conduct such bookings.

This was unprofessional and unethical and my calls to them were of no avail. I had to struggle with a last minute booking elsewhere at great cost and inconvenience to me.

Extremely unhelpful and not recommended at all !

Room Tip: Be cautions - they may book you and give your booking away !
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank DXBINC
Reviewed 16 April 2015

I had never stayed at executive suites like this before — I've only used hotels before — and I will definitely be back. It felt like moving into a home away from home with the fully outfitted kitchen, walk-in closet, comfy beds. The location was great with lots of walkable shop and amenities. We shopped for groceries at the fantastic Sunterra Market downstairs, walked to a barbershop and local restaurants, and we actually stayed in more than we thought we would because the place was so cozy. Thanks so much the great stay, Roseman! I'm already making plans to come back.

Room Tip: The higher floors offer a great view of the city because of all the windows.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple