“Love the cheese bread.”

Price range: US$19 - US$43
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Caesar's is undeniably old school. Rich surroundings of burgundy leather and dark wood finishes evoke a sense of nostalgia. The space isn't the only thing that defines Caesar's, but rather a complete package. Caesar's has been captivating diners with the best aged, individually cut to order and charbroiled beef that Alberta has to offer, the art of service and value. Returning patrons often ask for their grandfather and / or father's table for a lively discussion over dinner to celebrate a special occasion or for an important business meeting. That is because a steak dinner is more than just a meal; it can turn into a ritual of sorts, best performed not by a restaurant, but by an institution. Caesar's Steakhouse was established in 1972 and the ownership has remained with the same family since inception. Our relationship with our customers, our suppliers and our team is what has made Caesar's a tradition in the Calgary community.
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Although everyone else in my party selected the delicious steaks, I ordered the almond chicken.
It was wonderful. Only negative is they have stopped topping the onion soup with cheese and you have to ask for it. It is readily supplied but when you have had it on for years it takes something away. Always a wonderful meal with excellent staff. When it is my choice it is always Caesar's.

1  Thank Betty J

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have had several business dinner meetings at Caesar's. The cuts of aged meat are wonderful I prefer Filet Mignon, it is smaller but we can enjoy the sides and be satisfied.
I love the Candied Bacon Caesar.
The service is Traditional Old Style Table Cloth Fine service.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

You can never go wrong with a steak dinner at Caesars.Staff are friendly , I live in Calgary and evvery one know to go to Caesars for steak.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Very good place to eat, high quality food but it is a very dated and dim lit decor. Fine dining yes but pricey oh that too. Caesars seemed to always want to emulate Hy's but to no avail.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This restaurant is pricey (but reasonable for being the best in my opinion) but well worth it !!! Service was fantastic! I would recommend for lunch for dinner - but come with an appetite!!