“Best Pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2015

My boyfriend and I go to this place almost every week for the pizzas and our fav white beer Knonenbourg White on tap! Authentic atmosphere, great service, yummy pizzas from the real oven! It's close to our condo so we take a walk to the place most times. Tiramisu is pretty good as well as the pistachio gelato. We usually spend no more than $50-60 per visit so it's an affordable restaurant we like keep coming back too. Reservations are suggested if you want to get in on the weekend as it gets busy.
If you'd like a piece of Italy with tasty food and friendly service I think you will enjoy La Dolche Vita:) We certainly do!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Not very complicated & I love those that make the right decision for you. Franco is a gem always stopping by with a little something extra/lamb chop this time. It was such a wonderful lunch as I looked around the dining room enjoying my sambuca & espresso I noticed some of the staff enjoying their lunch . All the guests had gone. No request to leave only Franco suggesting a little more Grappa! It rearranged my afternoon to say the least!

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Beautiful seven course meal. Franco, the chef and owner, was charming and enthusiastic. There was no menu. They simply asked if we had any allergies and then went to work. It was more than a meal, it was an experience. We'll definitely go again.

1  Thank Danton L
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Wonderful! The Saturday night special is a must. We have been to La Dolce Vita on many occasions and have never been disappointed.

1  Thank Norman M
Reviewed 6 September 2013

This is the place to go for traditional Tuscan cuisine. The ingredients are fresh lending to quality that tastes like you are in Italy. The owner/ chef puts his heart and soul into the food. The wines are unique as they imported from Italy and many can’t be found at local wines. I highly recommend the nightly chef’s special, sip on some wine, sit back and enjoy.