“Always good”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I've never had anything bad here and the Salt and Pepper chicken is always really good! They do like to rush you when ordering though.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

If you are just looking for a tasty healthy budget conscious chicken meal, look no further. For less than $15 you can get a filling meal here. Interior is a bit worn but clean, and the staff are always friendly

Reviewed 21 September 2016

We were celebrating my birthday & the restaurant we were originally going had a line up down the block so we decided to go to Cristy's & I'm so glad we did as we all enjoyed our food there.
I had dark meat which was juicy & tasty with stir fried veggies & red roasted potatoes.The corn muffin was also excellent.The food is very reasonably priced for the large servings everyone received. Most of the party had the half chicken dishes were were tasty & very good.The service was excellent! The staff were really nice & took photos for us of our very happy party.Altogether a very enjoyable birthday.

2  Thank Penny C
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I do not suggest eating here the food is mushy and just gross hardly any taste and the worst customer service ever NOT a nice place

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Stopped in here to pick up a meal to take back to my hotel room.
I ordered a dark meal with two sides
Red roasted potatoes with dill, brocc. With fried cabbage.
This was a very nice surprise, chik was done just right with a great seasoning
Pototoes and veggies done just right
I feel it was priced very good, valued ...
Will return here again on my next trip up here