“Just what the doctor ordered!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I felt I was starting to come down with something and driving down 32nd, I noticed Cristy's Chicken and pulled into the parking lot. I really had my mind set on chicken soup but I was enticed to add a hot chicken sandwich (smothered in gravy of course).

The soup was exactly what I needed and instead of broad egg noodles, they use pasta shells. Nice touch as it just made the soup feel more substantial for a cold drizzly kind of day. The sandwich was like mom's and I enjoyed noshing as I finished my paper.

There was a steady stream of folks coming through for take-out and many seemed like they were regulars. That is always an encouraging sign. How many places in Calgary can you get a full meal and with GST included, have the tab under $15.00? Thank you Cristy's.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I've never had anything bad here and the Salt and Pepper chicken is always really good! They do like to rush you when ordering though.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

If you are just looking for a tasty healthy budget conscious chicken meal, look no further. For less than $15 you can get a filling meal here. Interior is a bit worn but clean, and the staff are always friendly

Reviewed 21 September 2016

We were celebrating my birthday & the restaurant we were originally going had a line up down the block so we decided to go to Cristy's & I'm so glad we did as we all enjoyed our food there.
I had dark meat which was juicy & tasty with stir fried veggies & red roasted potatoes.The corn muffin was also excellent.The food is very reasonably priced for the large servings everyone received. Most of the party had the half chicken dishes were were tasty & very good.The service was excellent! The staff were really nice & took photos for us of our very happy party.Altogether a very enjoyable birthday.

2  Thank Penny C
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I do not suggest eating here the food is mushy and just gross hardly any taste and the worst customer service ever NOT a nice place